Part 13

-Robert's POV-

"Babe, remember the photoshooting I have this afternoon?" I ask Allyson while she's lying on the bed half asleep.

"Oh, the one for the magazine cover, didn't know it was today" she replies with her sleepy voice.

"Yeah, it's today. How about you come with me? I could use your modelling advices"

"Are you crazy? The campaign is just a few days away. We're drowning in work, I could never get a day off now"

"Don't worry about that, I got it all covered. If you want to come you can, it's up to you" I say smiling.

"What? How did you manage to do that?" she asks surprised.

"Is it really important?"

"Yeah, I want to know what you did to be sure I won't get in trouble at work" she laughs.

"I just used my connections and promised Gabriel that if he gives you this day off some of my Hollywood friends will come to the campaign"

"How did you convince them to come?"

"It wasn't hard, I just told them you are going to be the main face of the campaign and they agreed immediately" I say and see her blushing.

She doesn't say anything, she smiles widely and wraps her hands around my face as she kisses me.

"I love you so much, you're amazing"

"I love you, too, honey. So I take this as a yes, right?"

"Of course"

"I'll head over to work now, I'll come pick you up later. Will you go to work as well until then or will you stay home?"

"I finally have a chance to relax and you're expecting me to throw it away?"

"Thought so. I won't be late" I peck her lips and leave for work.

The whole time there I kept thinking of how great this day is going to be. I was really happy and it even helped with my filming. I love to improvise and my great mood brought many unexpectedly good scenes to life. Of course I couldn't stay the whole day so after a few productive hours I leave. I texted Allyson before leaving to get ready to give her enough time. And it was enough because when I arrived she was waiting for me in the parking lot. When I park the car she gets in and we share a kiss before saying anything.

"You seem excited" I say.

"Doing something different gave me back so much lost energy"

"Just a few more days and you're gonna get all your energy back together, baby"

"I promise I'm going to sleep for a week after I'm done with this" she says and I laugh.

After a while we arrive at the studio where the photoshooting is taking place and enter the building. We greet the people there and soon they start getting me ready with make up and clothes. I have to wear a bunch of different clothes for the photoshooting. A suit for starters so it's taking a lot of time to get everything ready. But when I finally am the result is great I must admit.

I take my place where they show me and start posing in front of the cameras. There are a few people giving me advices but when my eyes aren't on the camera they're focused on Allyson who is embarrassed to show me poses at first but then she gives in and proposes a few things. The photographer seems to like them so she keeps helping them. A few minutes later and he nods her to join me. We both laugh together trying poses, enjoying the moment. I change into my second change of clothes and continue the shooting but when I'm about to change into the third the photographer says we're done and that we got the shots we wanted. We stayed there for a while because I also had to give an interview but when I finished Allyson and I got in the car.

"That went well, didn't it?" I ask.

"Well? You were amazing! I don't think you even needed my advice for anything, you're a natural yourself"

"What can I say? With a face like this I couldn't be bad at photoshootings" I say proudly and she laughs.

"I can't even disagree" she says and it's my turn to laugh.

I check my watch and then look back at Allyson.

"It's a bit early but I don't think there's gonna be a problem" I say and she looks at me confused.

"Early for what?"

"For our reservation of course"

"Since when do we have a reservation?"

"Since you told me you'd join me today"

"This day keeps getting better and better" she smiles.

As soon as we're at the restaurant we take our seats without any problems and order our plates and just water for drinking.

"So, which friends of yours should I be waiting?"

"Gwyneth and Terrence are the ones you already know and then Mel and Orlando are also coming"

"Mel Gibson and Orlando Bloom will be watching the show? Not that I'm not excited about the others but oh my God!" I can only laugh at her excitement.
"I seriously hope I don't screw this up" she says now worried and I grab her hand.

"You're gonna be stunning, I'm sure. Don't worry for no reason"

"Okay, you're right. I have nothing to worry about, I've been practicing for months"

"Exactly"

The waiter brought our food and we enjoyed every bite of it. It's one of our favourite restaurants after all, we already knew we would enjoy everything. I convinced her to get desert even though she only took two bites of it.

"Did you enjoy everything?" I ask her.

"Absolutely! I didn't even know I needed a day like this until now"

"I know, me too. So how about I ask for the check and then we go home to make this day even better?" I ask and she looks me in the eyes nodding and smiling.

I leave a very generous amount as tip and then drive us home impatiently to give a perfect ending to this perfect day.