Part 30

It's finally Wednesday. I've been waiting impatiently for this day to come. The 3 days in between have been weird and very emotional for me and Robert. There are times we casually speak and act like everything's fine and other moments when the awkwardness is very intense. As for the emotional part, Robert is having many feelings because he's done filming the movie and all the effort and work he put into this project made him really attached to it and I, because of the pregnancy, can't stop overthinking situations in my head and many times I end up hurting myself with these scenarios.

All I want for tonight is Robert to finally clear things out with me so I can tell him about the pregnancy. He's being so sweet and loving to me and acknowledges that I have my doubts about everything. As he said we're going to have a night out tonight so we're currently getting ready. I haven't really seen him today because he had an interview and a photoshoot about the movie but now he's almost ready for our plans and so am I.

"I can't find the right words to describe how beautiful you are" he says softly watching me putting on my earrings.

"Am I dressed properly though? You still haven't told me where we're going" I say blushing.

"You're perfect" he smiles and I can't keep myself from smiling as well.

We got in the car and the driver started driving. I try to understand from the road but I can't seem to find out. We had casual conversation during our way there and when I didn't expect it the driver stopped the car. I looked outside and we were at the city port. Robert got out of his side of the car and came all the way to my side to open my door for me. Helping me out he looks at me to see my first reaction to where we are.

"I thought we were going to have dinner" I say confused.

"Oh, we are" he says but I still don't understand him.
"Come with me" he continues and after taking my elbow in his we start walking.

We stop at one spot and he tells me to look at the view. It's very beautiful, the city lights, the sky, the water.

"Do you like the view?" he asks and looks at me.

"Yes, I love it" I reply smiling.

"Do you want to explore it a little bit better?" he asks and I get he's referring to a cruise.

"You rented a boat for a night cruise?" I ask excited.

"No, I actually bought one. Do you want to see which one of these is ours?" he replies proudly and I'm shocked.

"Of course!" he smiles and points to the boat in front of us.

Actually the word boat is underestimating it. It's a huge white luxury yacht with perfect design. I process it for a few seconds and then look at him.

"Are you serious?" I ask thinking I'm dreaming.

"Very much, yes. Come on" he says and with his help we both get on it.

I touch it carefully every now and then to make sure it's real. It's super luxurious, the majority of the furniture inside are white and shinny and it has perfect lighting.

"Are you ready to see the rest?" I nod immediately and he shows me the way to a staircase that leads to a higher floor outside.

It's out in the open and there are sunbeds, mini tables, umbrellas in a circle facing the front of the yacht. We walk around and the more I see of it the more I love it. The little details, like hidden lights, make it even more beautiful.

"So, what do you think?"

"It's amazing, I've never been inside such a beautiful and huge yach before"