Part 60

I'm watching Erryn over her crib while waiting for Robert to be back. She has one of her toys in her hands and plays with it. I smile and tickle her lightly every now and then. When we hear the sound of the door shutting I get excited and go downstairs to find him. He throws his suitcase on the floor and hugs me tightly.

"It's unbelievable how much I missed you" he says and then kisses me passionately.

"Me too, baby" I hug him strongly.

"Is she sleeping?"

"No, she's waiting for you" I smile and we both go upstairs together.

We enter her room and Robert stands first over her crib. Firstly he makes an aw sound and then he leans down and picks her up in his arms. He places a very tender kiss on her forehead and then holds her in front of his face.

"Daddy's back and he missed you so so much" his dad smile makes the first appearance.

"You two are the sweetest" I rest my hand on his shoulder and stand right behind him.

"I can't believe I'm this lucky. Look at her pretty eyes and those beautiful cheeks" he proudly says.

"She's something else" I agree and caress his back.

"I think she looks just like you, I'm jealous"

"She definitely has your eyes, and you know that's my favourite pair of eyes" I go in front of him and hug him.

That's when I notice his outfit underneath his leather jacket. It's another one of his dress shirts and a dark blue tie around his neck. His pants match the rest of his clothes and his sneakers complete the outfit.

"You definitely know what's my favourite pair of ... everything" he says and leans down to kiss me.

I rest my head against his chest and take his tie between my fingers. I play with it during the kiss and let my free hand find its way inside his back pocket.

"Mrs. Downey I think you're being extra handy in front of your daughter" he smirks.

"She'll understand when she gets older how great your butt really is" I say and hide my face in his chest realising just what I said.

"That's really flattering but I don't think she'll ever see me as something other than her boring old man" he pouts his lips.

"But it's okay, because I'll always love you no matter what" he says to Erryn and kisses her one more time.

"You could never be boring" I rest my head on his chest again and then look at Erryn who's fallen asleep on his other shoulder.

"Look at her" he says after noticing it too.
"I missed it so much" he leans his head closer to her and shuts his eyes to enjoy the moment.

I smile and continue hugging him, this time tighter. He eventually exhales and looks over at me.

"Maybe I should let her sleep in her crib" I nod and he puts her back inside her crib carefully.

We close the door behind us and lean against the wall next to it. We kiss and then stay still, with our lips almost in touch.

"Leather jacket over this outfit? Are you trying to kill me Mr. Downey?" I whisper and lick my lip.

"I had a feeling you would like that" he smirks and takes a strand of my hair, placing it behind my ear.

He caresses my cheek with the back of his palm and then rests it in the back of my neck. He pulls me in for for another long kiss. His tongue traces my bottom lip and I happily accept it. The force he's putting into it is enough to get me week on my knees. My left hand rests on his cheek and my right hand slips down from his chest to his abs and then on his bulge. He moans in my mouth when I rub him slightly and then I feel him growing underneath my touch.

I break the kiss and look into his eyes that are slowly opening to look back at me. He seems confused and eager for the kiss to get deeper. He actually makes a move to kiss me again but I use my finger to keep his lips away from mine and lean back. That, though, doesn't stop his hands from grabbing my butt in a perfect way that almost makes me continue right here and now but I get back to my senses.

"We're not doing anything like that outside her bedroom. I don't want her hearing our moans, we'll definitely traumatise her" I say after thinking about it clearly.

"You do remember that there's a video of us having sex online, right?" he makes a weird grimace.

"I try to forget about it but thanks for reminding me" I fake smile.

"My pleasure. Also, what happened to the she'll understand when she gets older thing?"

"I was just talking about your butt, not about her thinking about us doing that. You have a weird brain" I shake my head.

"I think it's best if we pretend we never had this conversation and we continue from where we were, what do you say?" he's mentally screaming for me to say yes and never address to this conversation ever again.

"I think that's the best option, too" I say and then we go to our bedroom, closing the door behind us.

We get back into the kiss against the wall right next to the door. He firstly hides his hands into my hair, pulling me close to his lips and not letting me go. Then his hands firmly go down my back and grab my hips, making me rub against his crotch. I let my hands find their way to his belt and I undo it slowly. His eyes are closed but his passion is obvious from the way he kisses me. I let go of his lips and turn my attention to his neck. I suck his neck calmly to avoid leaving any marks and at the same time I loosrn his tie a little.

"I love you" he groans and squeezes my hips harder.

"I love you, too" I whisper in his ear.

I unbutton his pants and unzip his zipper causing him to roll his eyes back and tilt his head back against the wall. I slowly lean down in front of him and hold his silk tie while getting lower. I pull his pants down to his ankles and look up at him. He's eagerly looking down at me and his hands caress my hair softly. His chocolate brown eyes have changed their colour into deep brown. I reveal his proud erection and take it in my hand. I stroke him gently and lick my lips slowly as we look into each other's eyes.

I lick his whole length and he lets out a precious quiet moan that I've missed hearing. His eyes automatically close and I don't waste any time to take him in my mouth. I suck on him gently and stroke him with the same rhythm. With my free hand I squeeze his balls and look at him as he's trying hard to keep his moans quiet. He's bitting his lip and pushing his head on the wall. I increase my rhythm and take him as deep as I can inside my mouth. My tongue flicking around his hot skin and my lips sucking on his tip each time I take him out. I squeeze him harder and he holds my hair behind my face not to bother me.

"Holy f*ck" a loud moan eventually escapes his lips and I squeeze him harder to quiet him down.

I continue taking him as deep and fast as I can inside my mouth and only stop for a couple of seconds when I gag or need to breathe. He uses his hand on the back of my head to give me a faster rhythm and starts moaning very frequently but quietly. He warns me he's about to finish and I take him down my throat. He fills me with his hot liquids and I swallow them. I wipe my lips with my hand and take a few breaths as Robert pulls up his boxers and pants.

We lie down on the bed over the bed sheets together and he kisses the spot behind my ear. He then bites my earlobe and exhales seductively in my ear making me shiver.

"I wish I could do something for you, too. It feels unfair" he hugs me.

"It's not unfair at all. I didn't do it as an obligation, I wanted to to do it. It's not like we're counting" I laugh.

"I know but it would be much more fun if I could do things as well"

I turn to face him and kiss him with love. I lie on top of his body and rest my head on his chest. I listen to his heartbeat and he kisses the top of my head.

"Just wait a few more days and you'll lose count" he says and makes me giggle.