Part 40

"Baby, I'm back" I say when I enter the house.

Robert couldn't come to the airport when I arrived but he sent people to help me. He told me I would find him back home and I did.

"I'm so glad you're back" he says and hugs me.

"Me too, I missed our home" I smile looking around.

Robert carried my stuff from the car to our bedroom and then came to find me again.

"I made dinner" he says and I get excited immediately.

"You're spoiling me" I laugh.

"You deserve it" he kisses me and leads me to the kitchen.

The table is served and it's very romantic. The candles, the lighting, the smells, everything's perfect. He pulls my chair for me and then takes a sit as well.

"It's nothing special but I hope it's eatable" he comments on the food.

"It's delicious, thank you so much" I reply and hold his hand softly.

"How was your flight?"

"Boring if I want to be honest. Very quiet and it even lasted longer than expected"

"Well, that often happens with public airplanes"

"Not everybody owns a private jet, Robert" I say sarcastically.

"It's not mine, it's ours. You could've used it and you know it"

"Maybe next time" I say and we continue with our dinner.

The only drink on the table was water obviously since I couldn't have any alcohol and Robert avoids drinking whenever he can. After the dinner I used the bathroom and stood in front of the full length mirror looking at myself. I pulled my top a little to expose my stomach and I placed my hand on top of it, moving it in circles. It's amazing what's going on inside me. A knock on the door wakes me up from my daydream.

"Honey, is everything okay?" Robert asks from the other side of the door.

"Yes, it's just my thoughts" I say and he slowly comes in.

He stands behind me and places a kiss on the back of my head. He looks in the mirror with me and we both smile as our hands touch my belly.

"I think I'm starting to grow" I say about my belly.

"No, you're not. It's too soon" he chuckles.

"I know my body" I insist.

"Okay then. Only you with your extra knowledge can see the difference so soon"

"Maybe" I say and turn around to face him.

His hands hold lovingly my lower back and mine are around his neck. He's looking down at me with the purest look in his eyes. I can see his love for me in those big beautiful eyes and that's why I can't hold my grin every time I look into them.

We kiss again and again, not being able to get enough of each other. He's showing me his love and affection with his pace but I want more than that. I lower my hands on his perfectly round butt and squeeze it earning a grin from him. I slowly increase the way I kiss him until he gets the message. My hands hold his cheeks and his finally find their way to my hips. I push us both backwards until his back hits the counter and then I let go of his lips and place my lips on his neck. He tilts his head back enjoying my kisses and then I feel his penis jolting in his pants. I try to remove his shirt but he stops me causing me to look into his lustful eyes.

"Are you sure you're ready to do this?"

"Yes, I think so"

"We don't have to do anything if you feel uncomfortable" he says seriously.

"All I feel right now is hot and bothered" I smirk.

"That makes two of us then" he smirks back at me and connects our lips again.

************************************

His hand holds my neck steady as we kiss, not that I would pull away but in a way it makes the kiss even hotter. This time he allows me to remove his shirt and I throw it away exposing his muscular chest. My hands travel all over it and then I squeeze his bulge through his jeans. He groans and uses his strength to pull me in the air and walk us to the bedroom. He carefully lies me down on the bed and leaves wet kisses on my neck. I grab his soft hair in the process and then help him with removing my blouse. He kisses me lower on the collarbone and then in the space between my breasts making me arch my back.

He pulls one side of my bra down to expose my nipple and takes a good amount of time sucking, licking and biting it. I can't hold my sweet moans while he's playing with the other one at the same time. He moves even lower and when he reaches my stomach he places soft kisses on circles. This time it doesn't feel uncomfortable at all, on the contrary it feels right. He unzips my pants and slowly pulls them off my feet. He kisses my ankles and continues placing kisses on my feet coming closer to my centre. His hand sensually caresses my bare leg from the ankle to the hip.

He bites my panties and pulls them down until I kick them off. He comes back to my lips and kisses me while his fingers rub my clit making me shiver. His lips are on my neck when I feel him inserting his first finger and I close my eyes in pleasure. He thrusts it easily and then enters another one earning a moan from my lips. His speed gets higher and higher before he enters a third one and I have to gasp and grab the bed sheets. He kisses me passionately before positioning his head between my thighs.

He lifts my hips slightly and without breaking the eye contact he licks my wetness and starts making moves with his tongue. He has me weak on my knees with his rhythm and moves. I have to break the eye contact when his fingers join as well because I automatically shut my eyes and moan loudly. I feel my insides ready to expload but I can't form words with my mouth.

"Robert.. I'm so... close" I manage to say in between moans and seconds later I release my orgasm and he licks me clean.

I'm panting on the bed looking at the ceiling when he covers my naked body with his half naked one. I pull him down to kiss him and I take the opportunity to unzip his suffering jeans. I pull them as much as I can and his butt is exposed with his erection rubbing against my skin. He moves to remove them and I wrap him around my hand stroking him a few times, already feeling his pre cum leaking. He kisses me one more time and looks me deeply in the eyes before slowly entering me.

"Oh God, yes" I yell once he's fully inside me and wrap my arms around his neck.

He gives me a couple of seconds to adjust and then starts moving his hips back and forth. He's slipping inside me easier and easier every time. He's gentle and sensual, going just as fast as he needs to make us both feel ecstatic. He groans in my ear sending shivers all over my body and I pull his hair to express my tension. He changes our positions slightly and thrusts inside me faster since we're both close to the edge. We keep the eye contact as much as we can and we share hot kisses with every chance.

"You're f*cking perfect" he groans before shooting his orgasm deep inside me.

He continues thrusting fast and deep until I'm screaming his name in euphoria while climaxing again. He collapses next to me and we stay silent for a few minutes catching our breaths.

************************************

He is the first one to move and he hugs me. Before he says anything he kisses my forehead and places his hand around my waist.

"That was absolutely amazing. I think I'm seeing stars" I say laughing.

"I'm proud to hear that" he laughs too.

"I don't know if it's the pregnancy hormones or the fact that we haven't had sex in a while but I think that was the best sex I've ever had" I smile widely.

"I don't want to brag but I also think this is the best sex you've ever had" he replies proudly making me laugh.

"I'm very tired. Shower and sleep?" I ask and he nods.