Part 16

-Allyson's POV-

Robert's hand softly stroking my back wakes me up. I open my eyes and see him sitting next to my laying body. He's looking down at me with a little smile on his lips that's barely noticeable.

"Good morning" he whispers.

"Good morning" I reply with a sleepy voice.

"Are you sure you want to get up this early? You can always come to the studio later"

"No, it's okay. We said we'd spend the day together. I want to feel the whole Iron Man experience up close since the beginning"

"Okay, then get up cause we have to get ready"

"Yes, boss" I say and lift my body to his height allowing us to share a long kiss.

We got dressed and grabbed some breakfast before getting in the car. The driver took us safely to the studio and we both stepped outside. Robert told me to wait in a room until he gets us some coffee. I look around the studio and it's much less crowded than I expected. I see Robert coming my way with two coffees on his hands and when he reaches me he passes me the one.

"Thank you" I say and take a sip.
"How comes there's only these people around? Aren't the others supposed to be getting ready as well?"

"They'll be here in a while, I need to come earlier because my preparations take longer. In fact, I should be in position already, let's go" he says and I follow him in a make up room.

There are a few people that are waiting for us. Roberts greets them all and then introduces me to them.

"Let's start" one of them says and then Robert looks at me.

"You're gonna love this one" he says smiling.

I sit on a chair smiling and I'm interested in watching what they'll do. Robert takes off his t-shirt and gives it to me with a wink. I frown when I see him sitting on another chair and the people around him bringing some colourful liquids. They mix and shake them and then I see them spreading them on Robert's naked chest. I laugh while watching his skin covered in the purple colour the liquids made. He's smiling back at me and raises his eyebrows since his head is the only body part he's allowed to move. Soon the liquids turned into a solid form and the people from the crew draw some things on it. After that they start slowly pulling the solid form, which had taken Robert's shape, from his body and he's making weird noises as they peel it off. I'm very amused and it's obvious. Robert stands up and takes his t-shirt back from me, putting it on.

"You do this everyday?"

"No, only sometimes"

"Then I'm lucky to have witnessed it"

"I arranged it that way actually. I knew you'd get some satisfaction seeing me like this"

"You know me so well" I say smiling and he presses his lips on mine.

The next thing that followed was Robert getting ready for his first shooting. In the dressing room was the first time we found Gwyneth for the day.

"Allyson!" she says cheerfully and hugs me.

"Hello to you, too" Robert says sarcastically since she didn't mention him.

"Don't be jealous, Robert. Good morning" she replies and they also hug.
"How comes you're joining us today?" she asks.