Who is Hiro?

The group stared at me as I walked ahead, that sudden burst of anger I had with Raynare, in no way shape or form was that a coincidence, and Ddraig had already deduced that Ryuuk had no influence on my mind during said burst, I guess being tortured for two straight years brings out some sort of viciousness in you.

Akeno stared at me as I distanced myself from the group, Merith was happily skipping ahead and stood in front of me, Akeno nodded to herself and stepped forward, standing beside me.

Koneko was still trying to process what had happened, some kind of urge inside of her, or a feeling as she too walked ahead and stood beside me, that left Issei with Rias and Asia, who was still asleep in his arms.

'Well damn kid, you got a sadistic side to you.' Ryuuk cackled as I remained silent, I felt angry I didn't get any answers from Raynare, none that were important anyways.. I still needed to find out where my parents were... Have they been searching for me all this time? Or did they give up the moment I was taken?

Akeno had followed me to Issei's home and so did Merith, once again Rias worked her magic so Issei's parents wouldn't suspect a thing, she really wanted to get close to me, and along with this Merith girl, I sensed no pity, only a willingness to be here.

"I've made a decision." I stood up as Issei, Akeno and Merith stared at me, I looked down at my body, all skin and bones.. Just like Merith had said.
"I'm gonna eat a lot.. And I'm gonna train just as hard until I look buff as hell."

Merith grinned as she leapt at me, clinging to my sides as I fell over, "that's it mah boi! We're gonna make sure you beef up that bod!" Merith jumped up and when she came back down she was clothed in a tank top and some spats, stretching and purposely showing off her body.

Akeno couldn't help but chuckle as she stood up and wrapped her arms around me, "and don't forget about me my Hiro.. I'll support you however I can, the dragon inside of you will grow too.. Among other things...~"

Issei laughed nervously as he stood up, "well you three can go do that, Rias said she wants to reward me for my good work so I will see you guys later!" Issei sounded especially excited about going to see Rias, and it would even mean that he would get to see Asia.

"Alrighty! The first step on this beef up plan is.. Eating! You gotta eat a ton of protein and tons of veggies! Also drink lots of water!" Merith shouted as there was a montage of me eating plenty of meats, veggies and drinking tons of water.

"Next up! Exercise!" There was another montage of me screaming as loud as I could as I ran around the school's track, then I started to do pushups which were admittedly hard.. What with Akeno on my back and pressing her boobs against my back and also whispering very lewd things into my ears, the moment she licked my ear was when I shuddered.

"Hiro.. He's definitely a unique host for Ryuuk.. Especially since the last one.. Was a proud warrior who took pride in slaying his enemies." Rias said as she looked out the window to see the insane amount of training going on. Issei nodded and crossed his arms, "but he's a good guy.. That much I know, even though he's plagued with nightmares and rage, he still looks out for others."

Rias sighed and looked away from him, "good person or not, we are definitely dealing with someone who could be a threat to us, and to everyone. What if he snaps? Ryuuk would take that chance to take over his mind and kill you, after all Ryuuk hates Ddraig with a passion." Issei shuddered at that fact, she was right.. Ryuuk hated Ddraig and would always think about killing him, but Issei was confident that I would gain control of Ryuuk and not kill him or Ddraig.

Ryuuk scoffed to himself, he knew that Rias was talking about her and he chuckled, all he did was look at me and nod to himself, he was confident.
'One day brother, you'll fall to your knees.'

"Say Ryuuk?" Ryuuk stopped his monologue to answer me, "what is it kid?" I closed my eyes and the two swords appeared again. "Is this my gear? Like with Issei's boosted gear?"

These swords, they looked like something an orc would use, crudely made with serrated edge's, 'you could say that, they are an extension of yourself, the Bastard Gear has yet to be complete, you haven't unlocked my ability.' I looked confused when Ryuuk talked about the ability. 'Much like how Issei and Ddraig can increase their power over time I too have an ability, unlike his.'

Akeno and Merith were listening to me talk to Ryuuk as I gripped the swords in my hands, "be it with these swords.. Or my own fists.. I'll kill Vernal." I whispered as Merith grinned, she was satisfied that while I had a good heart, my mind was set on not following anyone and going about my own path, it felt like she was staring at herself in a way.
The swords vanished as I looked forward, my body drenched in sweat.

"We'll just have to keep an eye out, make sure he doesn't do anything rash." Rias was still skeptical towards me, I guess my burst of rage must have put her on her guard, her stares were out of concern for her friends, honestly it was respectable, but also annoying. "The question is.. Who exactly did we bring in to our ranks?"

Koneko was the only one other than Issei and Rias in the club, she was staring at me, she was told about my nightmares, yet I still carried on, honestly there was this.. Look in her eyes, one of great intensity as she nodded to herself.

Rias had called for a meeting of the club so naturally since I had nothing to do I followed Akeno, and since Merith had nothing to do she followed me, when we entered the club room Rias's eyes followed me throughout the room until I sat down, she then began to talk about regular club stuff for them, Issei was being told that he had to go out and complete contracts since that's what their group did, usually it was Koneko's contracts but since Issei was apparently down a bunch she gave some of Koneko's jobs to him.

Once everyone left the club, and by that I mean Issei, Rias and Asia. That left me, Akeno, Merith and Koneko. Koneko began to walk towards me, and I sensed no hostility in her footsteps, just a blank stare as she approached me. "Seems that Issei hasn't tainted you yet, good. Let's keep it that way."
I looked at Koneko with a confused look on my face, I honestly had no idea what she meant by that.

"I was watching you train out there, whatever your goal is.. You're really working towards it, so starting tomorrow.. I'll be training with you guys, not because I want to help you improve, but so I can improve, after all.. I've got my own goals to work towards to." I showed Koneko a slight smile before nodding, even Merith was excited, "huzzah! A new workout buddy!" She was bouncing around like a child hopped up on caffeine as Akeno began to chuckle.

"It's getting late, so we should rest, after all.. A good workout demands a good amount of rest as Merith said." Merith nodded with Akeno, a bit of a smirk on her face as Koneko left the club, and the three of us headed back to Issei's home.

"Now Hiro." Akeno looked at me with the softest but also the lewdest smile on her face, "Issei has told me about your nightmares and how you constantly wake up in the middle of the night, so to help with that." Akeno got close to me and pulled me into her chest, my head resting against her boobs. "I will be sleeping with you, after all it's a woman's touch you crave to calm you down, Issei told me that too."

Merith felt this swarm of jealousy go over her, in no way was it hostility towards Akeno or hostility in any way shape or form, she just leapt onto me again and smooshed my face against her boobs, "I wanna snooze with mah boi too!"

Akeno let out a chuckle before nodding, I felt this.. Calmness wash over me, like there wasn't a care in the world as the three of us fell asleep.

Rias was in her own home as she stared at the mirror, she had conflicting thoughts about where my allegiance lies, was I an enemy? An ally? Or something in between.
"Who are you, Hiro Odachi?"