The Devil With a Holy Sword

'So, you're finally awakening to more of your own power eh Hiro?'

That voice.. I recognized it.. Mr. Hiro!
I looked around to see where I was and there I was yet again.. That battlefield with Mr. Hiro clad in his armor save for his face.

'You know what they used to call me right?' Mr. Hiro looked off into the distance as he displayed his sword, a mixture of a long and broad sword, to be precise it was a bastard sword. 'The Devil With a Holy Sword.' Mr. Hiro stared at me with a soft look, a smile on his face as he grinned, 'my blade.. It always looked like this, but since Ryuuk was stripped of his title the blade has aged, split apart even, into what you have now.'

I looked down and suddenly the two swords were in my hands, small katanas, tanto to be exact, crude of designed and cracked with each blade having a serrated edge.

'But enough chat, I called you here in your dreams so I could teach you something. First off.. Do you remember the form you took against that angel?'

I nodded slowly, I recalled that day.. I never forgot that day, granted it was only a few days ago but still. The three angels, the threat of Vernal coming to finish me off.

'That's what you should be aiming for, to achieve that armor again, and this time to be able to control everything about that armor. It can increase anything you want so long as you will it to, that armor.. And Ryuuk will grow alongside you, just recall the hatred you felt when you first received Ryuuk.' With those parting words Mr. Hiro vanished, not permanently but I woke up because Merith had almost suffocated me with her breasts, she woke up when she heard my gasps for air.

"Ah! I'm sorry mah boi." She loudly said as I yawned, in truth it was about time to wake up anyways, and I remembered that Xenovia and Irina were going to be attending classes at Kuoh academy, just like us.. Yet I couldn't get Mr. Hiro's words out of my head, and for a good reason.

'Recall the hatred you felt when you first received Ryuuk.'

In class I was sitting at my desk with my head resting on the desk, Xenovia tapped my shoulder lightly to keep me awake which was pretty easy because she was seated behind me, I could always feel her eyes on my back wherever I went, even when I went out for lunch she would follow me, it was as if there was this fascination about me that Xenovia felt, granted I was one of the few who could wield Holy Swords, or 'true' Holy Swords, probably because Mr. Hiro could and I was one of his direct descendants.

"Xenovia?" I looked behind me and looked at her calmly, she had this look in her eyes, to the normal person it was a blank stare but to me it was something.. More. "Can we meet after school? By the club I mean."

Xenovia's heart skipped a beat for a moment, she was thinking of extremely lewd things, which was about all she was thinking about. "Sure."

We both nodded at each other as the day went on.

"What is it that you require of me Hiro?" Xenovia was relaxed as I slowly looked down, down at my own hands. "I gotta get stronger, Koneko has already taught me how to use my fists and legs so.. Could you teach me to be better with swords? I need to cover all of my bases if I'm to get stronger."

Xenovia sighed slightly, she was expecting something a bit more.. Lewd, especially with all of the signals she was giving me which in reality were just blank stares and constantly touching me. "Of course, I am indebted to you after all." She reached out her hand and her Holy Sword appeared. I closed my eyes as my Holy Swords appeared, causing Xenovia to widen her eyes. "Those swords..."

"Yeah I know, they're the ones that Mr. Hiro used. Well kinda? His was much bigger and since Ryuuk is now the Bastard or Diablos Dragon. They've become weaker."