Hiro and Merith

The next day everyone was in the clubhouse, Rias had a stare on her face as she looked right at me, "now. Explain who you and Merith are."

I took a deep breath, Merith and I went back a long time, about ten years.

(In the underworld. Ten years ago.)

Grim and Destiny Odachi were a married couple, the heads of the Odachi household which was a pretty low notoriety household in the underworld, nowhere near as well known as the Gremory, Sitri or Phenex households, they had three children, Shinji, Emi, and Hiro Odachi, Shinji was around 16 at this time, Emi was around 10 and Hiro was about 6, Emi had long brown hair and golden eyes, she was known for always taking care of Hiro whenever their parents weren't around because he was a rather.. Rambunctious child, always getting into trouble and even fights which Shinji saw as amusing, even promising to train him how to fight when he was older.

Grim and Destiny while they weren't exactly a high ranking household still tried their best to be friendly with the other households, especially the Cross household which was home to Tamara and Evan, another low ranking household, however they were not friendly with anyone, unless it was to gain power or popularity among households, they saw the Odachi's as there way in to the inner circle, as they were friends with the Phenex's, one of the strongest households in the underworld. Their children, Irene, Geralt and Merith, Irene being the oldest at about 17, Geralt being around 15, and Merith being 6, the same as Hiro.

Usually Grim and Destiny would bring Hiro over to Evan's house for these very one sided playdates between him and Merith.

"Don't you wanna play anything? We can build something with these here Lego's, or even go out into the garden!" Hiro exclaimed loudly as Merith just sat there, slightly annoyed with how energetic Hiro was.

"No, not really." Merith started at Hiro as he just dragged her towards the garden, a sigh escaping her as Geralt and Irene had grins on their faces, they were definitely going to try something scarring on the two youngsters.

"Come on! Look at all these neato plants!" Hiro exclaimed yet again as he dragged Merith throughout the garden, getting especially mesmerized at this one plant with sharp teeth.

"No, no. Do not touch the piranha plant." Merith took this chance to drag Hiro back, this was one of their many, many playdates and she was kind of getting used to having his dumb ass around.

"Oh come on, the kid's curious, why don't you take a closer look Hiro~" Irene cooed as she picked Hiro up and brought him near the range of the Piranha Plant, its sharp gnashing teeth inches within Hiro's face as he let out a scream, one of terror and anger as he flailed around like most children would do when being held, actually slamming his tiny fist against Irene's eye as she screamed in pain as she dropped him, Geralt was holding Merith as Hiro charged him and slammed his fist right into Geralt's balls, a sickening crunch sound was heard as Geralt dropped Merith who was pretty shaken, Hiro grabbed her hand and immediately ran away, keeping some distance as Irene held her eye and Geralt held his crotch in pain.

"Your little fuckin' crotch goblin did this!" Irene practically screamed at Destiny, Irene was pointing to her now damaged eye and Geralt was being held back by Tamara, who definitely wanted to kill Hiro.

"Hiro already told me, you two tried to hurt him so I'd say an eye for an eye no?" Destiny stared Irene right in the eye as she backed off, there was nothing more terrifying then a mother protecting her child, and she didn't even need to resort to violence.

Merith was hiding behind a door as she stared at Hiro as he left, an attraction towards him was slowly enveloping between her and him, which did kind of make sense, she was a succubus after all, a kid one but a succubus all the same.