Prelude to a battle

Rias was reflecting on what she had said earlier, she meant what she said, how she was going to nurture my power and make sure I grew surrounded by people who love me, to the normal person this sounded very virtuous but to a person of more perception it sounded like she was going to slowly but surely assimilate me into her household. After all... Having TWO dragons in her household could make her team unstoppable, impossible to beat especially with the bond that Issei and I had.

Xenovia and I entered the house as we were greeted by Issei's parents, "seems you've got a lot of friends too Hiro!" His mother cheerily said, granted it may have been part in due to Rias's magic that they didn't flinch because of Xenovia.

As we walked upstairs the first thing that I felt was the softness of well.. Boobs as I looked up to see black hair and purple eyes, practically staring into my soul.

"Welcome home my Hiro~"
Akeno softly spoke in my ear as my face flushed again, "I could feel that power all the way from the club, surely you've got some you could fill me up with don't you?"

Sex, she was talking about sex.. Granted this wasn't anything new for Akeno, after all she literally sucked the power from Issei's finger when he used too much in the fight with Riser.

I let out a quiet laugh which only made Akeno smile more, though it wasn't a lewd smile, she was happy that I was getting more used to people, like her theory was right.. That I wouldn't give in to hatred.

"Hey!" Merith pressed her boobs against the back of my head, practically sandwiching me as Merith stared into Akeno's eyes, "if anyone is gonna lewd mah boi first it's me!" Merith wasn't angry at Akeno but she definitely felt some sort of jealousy as they stared at each other, a bit of lightning between them as I tried to do my best to defuse the situation.

Xenovia saved me from the ever growing tighter boob sandwich and held me to her own boobs, "as long as I get my child I'm happy so how about this? When Hiro is ready and he understands more about sex and baby making we'll all take turns, that sound fair? Until then we'll teach him what we know."

Merith and Akeno parted from each other as Akeno began to chuckle, "very well.. I see your point, while he does have quite a mouth on him when he's mad he's still mostly innocent, which means that he'll taste amazing~"

Merith nodded and grinned, getting a great idea for something that we could do later on, "ooh this is gonna be fun! When we next have some time I'm gonna educate mah boi in the art of lewding!"

"But for now we should sleep." I suggested as the three of them nodded, once again they agreed on something as Akeno pulled me down onto her lap, Merith leaped onto my lap and laid there like a kitten and Xenovia took her place laying on my chest and wrapping her arms around me as the night ended.

The next day it was back to normal, attend classes, train like mad and eat a ton, I might have had the most trouble on the school work but I had the help of Merith and Xenovia who were really smart, Irina chuckling as she helped Issei as she stared at me.

"She's really taking this whole 'his sword' thing seriously." Irina smiled, she wasn't as obsessed with me as Xenovia was but she definitely felt indebted to me for saving her life, a debt that she would soon repay.

Issei nodded and also looked at me, a smile on his face. "He's really progressing, it was only a couple months ago that he was a near skeleton and afraid of everyone. Now look at him, he's albeit a lot bigger then he was before and he's being social with everyone." Issei felt happy, because he was the first person who set me down on this path, his kindness shaped me into what I was now.

After the day had ended I was walking home with Merith, Xenovia and Akeno. Koneko was with me for a moment before she left for her own home, strange.. I wonder who her parents are.