(A/N) Information

Our Character

Semblance: Elemental Control, and Copy Cat

AKA Elementkinesis and Mimicry

with a Venator Helmet from halo 4

And we do know the future of what happens until Volume 5

Also we are extremely secretive about us being a dimension traveler

Not very talkative unless about weapons, games, TV, books, or music.

Our looks

Muscle wise we have a six pack and a well toned body.

We have (H/C) at (H/L) with a (F/C) streak in our hair

Our eye color is anything you want it to be EXCEPT silver because story reasons

We are about 5" 6'

And thanks to our portal gun we have a way we can transport certain items like a bike or sword.

Our backstory is simple: We were a young boy when our dad made a science experiment and it malfunctioned and an arc of black electricity  causing us to be transported to another dimension which we found the portal gun and we named the dimension the pocket dimension which holds our stuff from previous adventures like our Prator Armor (Armor from Doom 2016) and whenever we got to another dimension we loss our power to dimension travel for a month so it can recharge.

Oh! We also like this kind of music ( (music below) I've heard it get called many things and so I don't care what you call it!) And rock

Now more about our semblances

Elementkinesis allows us to control the basic dust elements like fire, water, air, gravity, earth, and ice. We also can make creatures out of these elements sort of like how Weiss and Winter can summon.

The downside to this is that it uses aura.

Also we have the ability to copy and be able to use semblances and other things *hint hint*

Also the properties of the semblance still apply when copied like needing aura to use another semblance and other limitations also if someone unlocks their semblance and you touch them then you copy their semblance unless they don't have a semblance haven't unlocked it yet or already have the semblance (like recopying the Schnee glyph semblances) since instead it will update it and allow more access to it (like when you encounter Winter it will give you the ability to summon)

Oh! and our aura color is (A/C).

(A/N) for anyone who has read A Man from Another World who knows the extent of this semblance and what it does then it does the exact same thing.

Also I've noticed some people don't care about how they look so if you don't care then here:

Name can be whatever you want.

Hair Color: Black with Red streak in Hair
Hair Length: Short
Eye Color: Grayish Blue
Aura Color: Silver