Destiny

In the outside of Team RWBY's dorm, with two atlesian knights guarding the room.

Ironwood: (heard inside the room) I'm sorry, but you've left us with no choice.

Yang: (now inside the room, with her sitting on a bed angrily replying) But he attacked me!

Ironwood: (pacing around the room, not looking at her) Video footage and millions of viewers say otherwise.

Weiss: (gesturing to her teammate from the other bed) But Yang would never do that!

Ruby: (standing up from beside her sister) Yeah!

Ironwood: (he turns around as Yang sighs and places her head in her hands) You all seem like good students, and the staff  here at Beacon  are fully aware that you would never lash out the way you did... under normal circumstances. (continues as Ruby sits back down, the entire team looking despondent) What I believe and hope this to be is nothing more than the result of stress and adrenaline. When you're out on the battlefield, your judgment can become clouded in an instant. Sometimes you see things that simply aren't there. Even after the fight is past... (with that last statement, he looks to the right while rolling his right shoulder)

Yang: But I wasn't-

Ironwood: (angrily stern) That's ENOUGH! (when the room falls silent, he goes on) The sad truth is, whether it was an accident or an assault, it doesn't matter. The world saw you attack an innocent student. They've already drawn their own conclusions. And it's my job to inform you that... you are disqualified.

Yang's shock turns into miserable understanding when she looks to the ground, and Ironwood leaves the room.

Yang: (when the door clicks shut, she turns to her friends) You guys believe me, right?

Ruby: Duh!

Y/N: Of course, Yang.

Weiss: (shaking her head) You're hotheaded, but not ruthless.

Yang: (when she realizes one of their number hasn't spoken) ?

Blake turns her gaze away, earning a shocked look between Ruby and Weiss.

Blake: I want to believe you...

Ruby: Huh!?

Weiss: What's that supposed to mean?

Yang: (eyes widening, tears forming instantly as she says in a hurt voice) Blake?

Weiss: (when Blake looks up at Yang, then back down) How can you say something like that? Yang would never lie to us!

Blake: (glances at Weiss, then takes a deep breath before starting) I had someone very dear to me change. It wasn't in an instant, it was gradual - little choices that began to pile up. He told me not to worry. At first they were accidents, then it was self-defense. Before long, even I began to think he was right. (she pauses) This is all just... very familiar. (as Yang looks up, tears now falling down her face) But you're not him. And you've never done anything like this before. So... I want to trust you. I will trust you. But first, I need you to look me in the eyes and tell me that he attacked you. I need you to promise me that you regret having to do what you did.

Yang: (wipes her eyes of tears, then says as calmly as possible) I saw him attack me, so I attacked back.

Blake: (lets out a deep breath as she closes her eyes and smiles, then looking back up at her partner) Okay. Thank you.

Yang: (still looking down) I think I'm gonna rest up.

Blake: (standing up with Weiss and Ruby, all of whom are smiling) We'll get out of your hair.

Y/N:  Hey. . . Uh Ruby, Blake, Weiss I'm going to catch up with you three later okay.

Ruby, Blake, and Weiss: Okay see you later.

They walked out and closed the door as you looked at Yang.

You: Yang look at me.

Yang looked at you sadly.

You: Look, did Ruby ever tell you what me and her talked about in the First semester.

Yang: No.

You: Something is going to happen tonight. . . something bad. . . But I have something to say that has been bothering me.

Yang more interested now.

Yang: What are you talking about?

You: Do you remember Mt. Glenn?

Yang: Yes. . . Why?

She said questionably.

You: Well tonight will be another night like that but worse.

She gasped as she covered her mouth.

You: I'm Sorry.

Yang: why haven't you told Ruby.

You: you'll understand tonight.

You hugged Yang as she did the same.

Yang: You better keep safe.

You opened the Door and began to walk out.

You: You know out of every Universe I've traveled this is one of my Favorites.

You then walked out and readied to interrupt a fight.