Zaquivus V. Summer, Y/N, and Anna (Dungeon Arc Finale)

(Y/N's POV)

He rose out of his chair as he towered over us three as he grabbed his sword and swung in a sideways arc it generated a red arc of energy that flew at us as we dodged with me rolling forward, Anna jumping and Summer sliding under. We all brandished our weapons as we charged as we used our free hand to blast our appropriate bolts at the giant knight. As he blocked them with his blade. He then summoned spears of light as they flew at us. As he grabbed his shield while we dealt with the projectiles as we dodged and weaved. Summer summoned her Sniper, Ascension.

She loaded her explosive rounds in as she began to fire round after round as he blocked them with his shield as the runes began to glow

She reloaded her rifle as Anna threw smoke grenade as you rushed through it to try and mask you advance as the knight swung his blade as it cut through the smoke as you slide under it and prepared a blade of light as you appeared from the cloud and rushed as Zaquivus turned as you summoned a glyph and launched yourself towards him. He blocked you slash as he pushed you back with his strength as you had another glyph under you which you used to launch yourself away from him as he swung his blade from how much strength he put into the block. Anna, now seeing an opening, rushed forward and threw one of her shields and rushed forward with the others as Zaquivus summoned multiple light spikes and launched them towards her as she blocked them as she continued to rush forward. He then blocked the thrown shield as it returned to Anna as Summer used this opportunity to fire off more rounds as 6 of the 10 hit their target and knocked him off balance as she changed the gun into its sword form

She rushed forward as the blade began glowing white as she slashed in as a arc of light launched itself from the blade as it hit Zaquivus and made him stumble back as you summoned a sword and shield from both light and dark as you shield bashed an...

She rushed forward as the blade began glowing white as she slashed in as a arc of light launched itself from the blade as it hit Zaquivus and made him stumble back as you summoned a sword and shield from both light and dark as you shield bashed and sliced at him as he teleported farther back as he blocked you next slash as the runes on his shield sent back the stored up energy right back as it threw you into Anna as she ducked and came back up making you roll on to the floor as the the warrior summoned vines of light as they launched themselves toward her as she sliced through them with her shields. We all rushed forward with Summer aiming her sniper at Zaquivus' chest, Anna rushing forward in a phalanx styled position, and me launching over them both mimicking Pyrrha's attacks with her spear and shield by throwing the spear at him as he dodged as I landed and grabbed it attempting to stab him and block his blade as Summer was able to get a shot on his knee as he went down as Anna then was able to shield bash him fully to the ground. He dropped his weapons and gave up his attack as we all were panting heavily from exhaustion from the fight as he got up bleeding from the multiple wounds he had received.