Fight with an Old Friend

Clang

You and Anna clashed blades at one another as began charging at you with Razor as you then jump over her axe and slash down only for your blade to meet her shield as you began to exchange more blows. She began to deploy clones as they charged at you as you got on one knee and shot each one in the chest as they dissipated.

You: How are you here, Anna?

Anna: Well, when the Machine exploded it absorbed the both of us into the Inter-Dimensional realm.

What! Why didn't I ever see her.

You: how come we never crossed paths. We should have already with our similar interests since it seems to send us to realms of universes we know well.

Anna: It separated us into different copies of the multiverse. One universe custom designed for each of us.

You: then why is it that we now cross paths?

Your sword clashed with her axe and shield as you flipped back shooting multiple shots at her shield. You then petal dashed towards her as you kicked her in the chest and used the recoil to back flip as you aimed your rifle at her hand that held her axe as you shot her hand as she blocked it with her shield. you then reloaded the cartridge with gravity dust as the green turned to purple to match the dust. You then used a Time Dilation Glyph and placed numerous white glyphs. You then rushed her as you slashed at her as the Gravity dust increased the knock back and damage. She quickly dodged after a few hits as she then blocked you with her shield and axe. You heard the others coming as Ruby and now the others stood around you and her as you both charged at one another.  She fired off a three shot burst at you as rolled and dodged her shots you then ran as she fired off another group of shots as you quickly used illusion to make it seem as if you shattered to glass. You snuck around her and kicked her in the back. She then fell and rolled over to block your next strike. She then proceeded to kick you off of her as you both stood up panting and tired from fighting. You both then hugged as the crowd began to disperse.

Qrow: So you gonna introduce us kiddo?

You: Oh yeah I forgot. Umm Anna this is. . .

Anna: Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Yang Xiao Long, Blake Belladonna, Lie Ren, Nora Valkyrie, Jaune Arc, Pyrrha Nikos, Oscar Pine, and Qrow Brawnwen.

They looked to the two of you in shock and awe.

You: She also comes from where I'm from.

Ruby eyed the both of you carefully.

Ruby: Did you two ever. . .

she was then cut off by Anna.

Anna: Yes we did, but decided to remain friends after the both of us found that we didn't work well as a couple.

Ruby then smiled at us as we all began to walk back to the house.

Anna: (Whispering) so do they. . .

You: (Whispering) yes they know that I am not from here and the future is irrelevant as we just finished Volume 5.

Anna: Oh cool.

The two friends smiled as they walked back to the house. Little did they know another warrior followed them home. . .