Food Fight of the Century

Team RWBY and you are sitting together as Blake looks over some notes. Yang then slides up next to her partner.

Yang: Whatcha doing?

Blake: Nothing. (Blake closes her book.) Just going over notes from last semester.

Yang catches a grape in her mouth.

Yang: Lame.

Nora giggles as she continues to toss grapes at Yang with her spoon. Yang catches the fruit with ease, giving Nora the thumbs up. Ruby, giving an enormous heave, slams a binder onto the table, catching everyone off guard. On the cover of the binder is written "Vytal Festival Activities, Property of Weiss Schnee". This has been hastily crossed out with a red marker pen, and with the same pen, a new title, "Best Day Ever Activities", has been written underneath.

Ruby: (clearing her throat, She gestures to everyone at the table.) Sisters... friends... Weiss.

Weiss: (offscreen) Hey!

Ruby: Four score and seven minutes ago, I had a dream.

Yang: This ought to be good. (She catches another berry in her mouth.)

You: Oh this is gonna be fun.

Ruby: A dream that one day, the four of us will come together, as a team, and have the most fun anyone has ever had... ever!

Weiss: Did you steal my binder?

Ruby: (Ruby makes "peace" signs with both hands.) I am not a crook.

Blake: What are you talking about?

Ruby: I'm talking about kicking off the semester with a bang! (She points her finger at Blake.)

Yang: I always kick my semesters off with a Yang! Eh? Guys? Am I right?

You: A Long silence fell over the table!

An apple is tossed at Yang and You as it hits her in the face and you dodge. You both glare at Nora.

Nora: (offscreen) Boooooooooooooooo!

Ruby: Look guys, it's been a good two weeks and between more exchange students arriving and the tournament at the end of the year, our second semester is going to be great! But, classes start back up tomorrow! Which is why I've taken the time to schedule a series of wonderful events for us today.

Weiss: I don't know whether to be proud or scared of what you have in store.

Yang, still glaring, picks up an apple and tosses it across the room. Offscreen, an unfamiliar voice shouts "Hey!" and Nora can be heard giggling.

Blake: I don't know. I think I might sit this one out.

Weiss: Sit out or not, I think that however we spend this last day, we should do it as a team!

Nora: (offscreen, shouting positively.) I got it!

Weiss: I for one think that... (Weiss is interrupted by a pie landing on her face.)

Nora is shown to be the one who threw the pie, she sits down and points at Ren who has his head in his palm. Pyrrha's hand is over her mouth and Jaune simply sits staring wide-eyed while covering his ear with his palm.

Beacon Student: (offscreen) Food fight!

Many students are shown stampeding out the door past Sun and Neptune, the latter of whom is looking quite worried.

Nora: Ahahahaha!

Team JNPR are shown to be standing atop a tower of tables stacked in a ramshackle manner.

Nora: (in sing-song) I'm queen of the castle! I'm queen of the castle!

Ruby: (Stomping her foot on a table and pointing at Team JNPR.) Justice will be swift! Justice will be painful! (Ruby crushes a carton of milk in her hand.) It will be delicious!

Team RWBY: (Raising their fists simultaneously.) Yeah!

You: For the empire!

Nora: Off with their heads!

Nora jumps down from the top of her tower, and the food fight begins.

Ruby: Yang! Turkey!

Yang then picks up two turkeys from the ground and uses them like gloves to punch through the barrage of watermelons thrown off a table by Nora; upon completion, Blake Belladonna then leaps in front of Yang and picks up two baguettes. Yang then throws her turkeys at Pyrrha Nikos, who dodges out of the way and grabs a single baguette, leaving Jaune Arc to take the blows. You then run and grab a baguette and tray. As you jump

Pyrrha and Blake duel in a one-on-one fight. Despite Blake's attempt to disorient Pyrrha with her shadows, Pyrrha knocks her back and throws three more baguettes to Yang, with the last knocking her down as well. You use this chance to run past everyone and slide on your tray. Suddenly a baguette smashed into your chest. Sending you flying

Pyrrha: I'm sorry!

Ruby uses a food tray to slide towards Pyrrha across the same table and hits a baguette back at her with the same tray; Pyrrha manages to dodge the shot, but is unable to stop Ruby from knocking her backwards with the same food tray. Lie Ren and Nora then charge at Ruby, but Weiss intercepts them and uses ketchup to cause Ren to slip and crash with a group tables which are launched because of the impact.

Nora jumps through these tables to grab a metal flag pole and attach a watermelon to it. She attacks Weiss but hits Ruby instead, who manages to stand between them to protect her partner from the assault; however, the force of this impact knocks her down. Weiss grabs a swordfish and engages Nora in a one-on-one, but ends up being defeated after Nora throws her against a pillar, knocking her down, and causing the pillar to break. Before the pieces crush Weiss, Ruby jumps in and saves her partner but shouts dramatically at her partner's apparent demise.

You grab cans and begin throwing them painting the battlefield in explosions

Yang grabs two more turkeys and duels Ren, who wields a pair of leeks. Ren is overwhelmed by Yang's reflexes and takes a lot of hits before being sent a few meters into the air by an uppercut. He recovers from the strikes and throws his leeks at Yang, but she manages to dodge them and proceeds to finish Ren by jumping high enough to punch him toward the floor, knocking him out. Nora intervenes immediately afterwards and sends Yang flying through the roof with her hammer but destroys the weapon in the process.

Blake gets back up to dodge the debris of the roof and grabs a link of sausages. She whips it at a disarmed Nora, throwing her against two soda machines. These leak some soda cans that Nora throws at Blake, who manages to dodge them all. Pyrrha then uses her semblance of polarity on the puddle of soda, causing all the soda cans on it to rise after Blake, barraging her with soda.

You then run forward and throw a can hitting Pyrrha in the face.

Ruby, the only other remaining member of RWBY, then uses her Semblance of speed to dash through the food court as you do the same, causing everything to follow your combined speed through the tailwind caused by her overwhelming speed. She spins like a torpedo, creating a hurricane of food that come backs at JNPR, knocking all four members out.

Sun: I love these guys.

The camera pans right to show that Neptune is drenched with soda and is not pleased. The doors behind them open and Glynda enters the room growling. She proceeds to use telekinesis to re-organize the room.

Glynda: Children, please. (The camera zooms in on her face as she adjusts her glasses.) Do not play with your food!

Nora burps aloud as both Team JNPR and Team RWBY try and fail to compose themselves. A screaming Yang then crashes from the ceiling into one of the tables. Glynda grumbles. Ozpin approaches and places a hand on her shoulder.

Ozpin: Let it go.

Glynda: (sighs) They're supposed to be the defenders of the world.

Ozpin: And they will be, but right now they're still children. (Team RWBY are shown laughing together.) So why not let them play the part? (Ozpin walks away from Glynda.) After all, it isn't a role they'll have forever.