Welcome to Haven

Qrow: The City of Mistral...

Nora: Ugh! It's about time!

Qrow and Team RNJR are walking through a stone brick tunnel illuminated by translucent lanterns.

Nora: Whose idea was it to walk again?

Ren: Well, we did face many obstacles. Broken airships, destroyed settlements...

Jaune: Oh, and, you know, all those people and monsters that tried to murder us.

Ruby: Pfft, we were fine. (looking at Qrow with a smile) Only two of us almost died.

Qrow/You: (looking at Ruby, smiling back) Hey.

Nora puts her hands on her hips and looks at Ren.

Ren: (looking at Nora) Hey.

Nora giggles in response.

Jaune: So, how much farther to Haven?

Qrow: Almost there. But I figured I'd take you kids on the scenic route.

The group approaches a pair of large, wooden double doors, which Qrow opens, flooding the tunnel with sunlight. Ruby runs out onto a massive platform that doubles as an elevator, stopping at the railing to gaze out over the city in wide-eyed awe.

Ruby: Wow!

The others join her to take in the view of buildings and stone stairways perched on mountains.

Ruby: This... is... awesome!

Below them, large crowds of people are going about their day - walking around, talking and buying merchandise legally and illegally.

Qrow: It's certainly something.

Ruby: (noticing a kiosk selling weapons) Oh my gosh, look at all the weapons!

Qrow: Vendors here'll sell you just about anything... whether they should or not.

Jaune: They really made the most out of these mountains.

Qrow: Every inch. Stay away from the lower levels. The higher up you go, the nicer it gets.

Nora: And we are going up! (pointing upward)

(Timeskip)

RNJR and Qrow enter the campus grounds of Haven Academy, which is devoid of any other people. They stop in a courtyard, where Ruby smiles and wipes a tear from her eye. Jaune places a hand on her shoulder, and she sighs.

Ruby: We made it.

Qrow stops behind them, and while they continue on their way, he takes a moment to glance around and lets out a sigh.

Ruby: Hello?

Inside a hallway, RNJR is following Qrow, and Ruby calls out once again, louder this time.

Ruby: Hello?!

Nora: Maybe try louder?

Ren: There doesn't seem to be anyone here.

Jaune: Well, I guess school isn't really in session right now. Maybe that's it.

Qrow: No, this isn't right. Come on.

Qrow hurries ahead.

Ruby: Wait for us!

RNJR picks up the pace to catch up, and soon, all five are running to a pair of wooden double doors. Qrow comes to a stop in front of them, draws his sword, and extends the blade.

Qrow: Get ready. There could be trouble.

RNJR follow his lead in drawing their weapons. Qrow brings up his foot and kicks the door open. Just on the other side Leonardo Lionheart, widens his eyes, throws his hands into the air, and lets out a frightened scream. Jaune, Ruby, and Nora widen their eyes and scream as well, while Ren and you gives the headmaster a confused stare. Standing on one foot with his eyes wide, Qrow suddenly looks down, loses his balance, and falls. Shortly after, Lionheart makes a noise and briefly faints. RNJR let their weapons down and stare, dumbfounded, while Qrow sits up.

A Hero Has Risen (RWBY x Multiverse Male Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें