Battle of Beacon Part 2

In the Beacon vault, an elevator opens up to reveal Jaune, and Pyrrha. The two immediately sprint out of the elevator and down the corridor. as the elevator gets busted from the top with 5 Gaster Daleks and 10 Gastermen (Gaster themed Daleks and Cybermen) who drop down. they run past you.

You: Run quickly now I got these Tin cans!

You open fire as the Daleks nearly get a few shots on you as you transform Fell Cyclone into its sword and deflect its shots at them destroying each one, one by one. As did the same with the Gastermen...

Jaune: What is this place?

Pyrrha: It's... a type of vault.

Jaune: You've... been here before?

Pyrrha looks away from him.

Jaune: What would this school need to... hide?

Finally seeing the Aura transfer machine, Jaune stops in his tracks, gazing wide-eyed at the strange contraption and the comatose girl inside.

Jaune: What? Who?

Pyrrha: Jaune...

Ozpin: Pyrrha! Get to the pods!

Pyrrha looks at Jaune, then runs to the second pod.

Ozpin: Mister Arc, if you'd like to help, you can stand guard here.

Jaune looks at the two with uncertainty, then turns around and gets into a guarding stance.

Pyrrha: What do we do now?

Ozpin: (Typing on the machine's hologram keyboard) We, do nothing.

The second pod opens, and Ozpin turns his head to look at Pyrrha.

Ozpin: You, Miss Nikos... have a choice to make.

Pyrrha looks at the pod, then at Jaune, hesitating. Her expression changes from uncertainty to sadness, and she wipes a tear from her eye, still looking at Jaune. She then climbs into the pod, which closes. You then run to them with your extra arms gone along with the Gun, and Darkness Eclipse.

Ozpin: Are you ready?

Pyrrha looks at him and gives a slow nod.

Ozpin: I... I need to hear you say it.

Pyrrha: Yes. (She lays her head back, staring ahead)

Ozpin: Thank you, Miss Nikos.

Ozpin presses a few more buttons on the screen, and Amber's pod raises up. Amber begins glowing orange, and her eyelids begin fluttering. The orange glow travels along the pipes connecting the two pods - first up to the ceiling, then down to Pyrrha's pod. An orange glow surrounds Pyrrha, who begins screaming out in agony.

Jaune: (Turns around, surprised) Pyrrha!

Jaune runs over to Pyrrha's pod, moving his gaze back and forth between Pyrrha and Amber's pod. While Jaune panics, trying to understand what's going on, Ozpin looks away.

Ozpin: I'm... so sorry.

Suddenly, an arrow pierces the glass of Amber's pod, striking her in the chest. Amber gasps, and her eyes open, then begin to close again, while the machine begins beeping an alarm. Ozpin and Jaune turn around to see Cinder Fall standing halfway down the corridor from them, an obsidian bow in her hand. She lowers the bow, a tiny smirk creeping across her face.

You: Cinder. . .

To Be Continued. . .

(A/N) The Dalek and Cybermen Idea was by @MasterRose88