To another side of country

One...
Two...
Three!

Snatch! Splash!
Goes in the snake hybrid into the muddy water and pulled out a giant salmon.
"Finally... The big one without any extra hybrid." Blade mumble and slithered his way to the big bamboo handmade basket, he dropped the living fish in and close the lit of the basket and went back for another round of fishing.
He lowered his head a little and glare at the water, not clear but barely enough to see something moving or swimming through the struggle dusk water.
Blade just kept staring until he saw a blade thing moving, he dropped his head down into the water and bite something. He pulled his head out of the water and grab the thing he caught.
The fish hybrid, Salmon and Tuna.
"Better than nothing." Blade mumbled and put the hybrid fish in the basket.
Blade stood still, thinking for a moment.
"Yep. I forgot again." He kept complaining and pulled out a map of his country itself. Green Flora.
He checked around and grumble.
Abandon ancient library in the middle, might go there a moment.
Leaffall village is where he lived.
Hollow south wood is a good place for hunting bugs, worms and winged animals but not a cow, pig or those type of animals because it not even exist in that area.
Mud Lymathey is where our kinds are born, Blade are not going on attempt kidnapping or child murdering.
Mist river is another small village that has it home made so high above the water and a wooden bridge as their road. Water house I guess.
And last area to choose for Blade is Malonium Plague.
Most uncommon area for this species to go because it the area where the other creatures and species come and could attacked his own kinds. Not really fair but he couldn't blame it because everyday got to have a war to make things interest in here.
Ruling lands and conquered another land for something. So Blade decided to check the Ancient Library first for any lightners stuck there reading books, if he's lucky, he would see one. Blade just slithered through the forest, using his claws to cut through the vines before facing a temple.
"Vine snakes temple... Hate this place." Blade growl and opened the door through the giant cobblestone wall. He slithered through the area fine, unlocking the entrance by using flora password like a lilly leaves and flowers petals numbers to count the number for the password. Easily, if you got it wrong, you die by the temple traps and security itself. But he can't judge because it already common and it the open gate to the Green Flora country itself. All Blade need is to get out to the part of his country that was half ruled by Green Flora and The Void. Damn Blade hate those Crystalians, attacked and took part of their land to farm the lightners for murdering. That area will be bloodbath if the creatures from Green Flora hasn't come and clean it once a year.
Hiss?
Sound of a small snake with leaves sticking out of it scale and small green bat wings as it arms. It tilted it head and had the stupid smile with one leaf sticking on it head. Blade gave a low growl and immediately slithered toward the exit gate.
The small snake gave a loud hiss as the gang of the small animals slithered out of the whole places, cracks between stones and chest from the boxes. The green leaves on their head had rotted into brown leaves, Blade knew he already triggered them. He reach the gate and immediately opened and slammed the gate shut, last thing he see is one of the snake almost bite his tail.
"Hate that thing but not as much as the Crystalians." Blade growl and slithered away, he kinda understood those vines snake species because it the only kind that can get the disease super easily like 99% out of 100. And it sad but Lord Obel manage them perfectly so the disease wouldn't spread or cause troubles to others creatures in this country. Dark useless country to be honest.
Blade sigh as he finally reached the library, dusky, plants and green, moss covered everything and the wood are somehow haven't bitten by bugs yet. All thanks to Lord Obel who put a curse to the library so when the creatures who try to destroy it. It impossible, only flora can grow on it but not decaying it. And to most of all, books in this area are the one that cursed. If any living things open the wrong book, they will be instantly fascinated by it and be stuck reading the book for years or until they starve to death. Oh, we species in this country called Green Flora love our lord and will always obey to him. He helped us a lot, really lots. Blade slithered his way in the abandon place, dusk and cobwebs are everywhere, normal. Until Blade spotted a red crystal laying on the floor.
"For the love of the whole forest... You again." He slithered and picked it up, gave a small sniffed since he's half wolf, he could sense something at least. And he was right. It damn Crystalians was here and stole the lightner before his species could take it and used it. Blade was furious.
"That Unicorn horn skull bastard. That fish tail and the rage goat. Always come in and destroy what's ours!" Blade complained and took the crystal to keep it. Maybe he could gave it to lord Obel and hope his lord would help a bit. Probably go hunt something for his lord for a trade like always, Blade doesn't know much but he will told  village and gave a warning for another down in the next season of despair and suffering from starvation without food. No light, no fruits or remedy.
Blade just kept slithered his way to the side of the country that shared land with The Void, ready to be attacked or made fun.