Wild Animal Hunt

Yep, this is real. Blade Leafstrike was at the first place!
The adrenaline in the hybrid blood rush through the snake body as the excitement grew, Blade took a quick glance behind him to see that the others had followed Blade, trying to catching him up to win the race.

"Alright audience! The first place is now Blade Leafstrike and the second is Una Rootcoal! But this round won't be that easy because the hunting is not on land! Oh no! Where is it?! Under the water of course!" Yelled the microphone guy in the sky next to the camera guy who's recording and live for all the creature to see.

Blace growl in anger. God dammit! It had to be water.
Blade just look behind again and take a closer look at the hybrids, they got high advantage on Blade every ways possible.
The second place have a hybrid shark so the creature can breath underwater while the other have hybrid salamander. Blade thinking he should transform from the animal into half human form to catch something easy but somehow the microphone dude know what gonna happened.

"Also to warn to others. There will be no transformation into half humans form to prevent any kinds of advantages."

Now that's unfair considered Blade is a hybrid wolf, goat, snake and flora, non of them are good for swimming espicially snake but his front anatomy are wolf with a goat horn.

'I should've born in watery area than dry or high mountain area...' Blade thought regretting on moving place to travel to become the hybrid when he was still a mud puddle.
They reached to the giant pond and instantly, they read the sign.
Some have trouble reading because there were not much education on reading, so most creature in this country are struggle to read. Blade tried to read out a sign.

'Not with seaweeds, not with anything. Just raw and one.
- Catch { Shrimp/ Crab/ Piranha }'

Okay, this is harder than he thought. How the hell can Blade catch a hybrid of crab,shrimp and a piranha. Damn.
Blade mumble and complain when he took a first to go into the water, it was cold and freezing. The other two already jump in it and stay under the water for long since they can breath under the water. Blade mumbled as he just stay in the shallow water, trying to find the three hybrids. This race is more challenging and more unfair to some hybrids. This offended Blade a bit but he couldn't blame it because it a race and it supposed to be challenging, his lord really did a great job.

"Dammit..  Three hybrids are common but it rare to find in shallow..." Blade complained as he kept on going forward to find the creatures, even those two who are under already frustrated that they couldn't find the the hybrid fish, they come up and throw it to the dry land and back under.
Some of them even got a bite mark from the piranha.
Blade growl and goes back to read the sign again to be sure and yet still have the same idea. Hybrid animal.

'Just raw and one...' Blade thought and still confused. He went toward the giant door that supposed to opened if you have the item or code. Blade take a look and stood confused. Damn, his kind are stupid.
There were an empty three slot that supposed to be filled. Blade still glare and trying to solve the damn puzzle. This took so long that others creature that are behind already in the pond area, swimming, searching and almost drowning.
Blade goes back to the shallow water and took each animal that were on the sign. One Piranha, One crab and one shrimp. He examined it for a while and look back at the sign, then back at the raw water animals.

'Just one... Ughhhhh, one of each or one complete hybrid...?' Blade thought and his curious grew. He went toward the giant door and place each of them in the empty slot. It was nothing first until the door started to creek opened. Blade gasp by surprised that his curiosity worked and instantly dash and ran toward the unknown path.
Now Blade is back to first place and he just kept going, not looking back.

Wonder what gonna be next?