Hopeless radiation.

The flight from the Crystalians isn't that bad, Blade enjoy Knox company a lot.

"So what's your name?" Knox asked as he fly over the second country. Mantle Flame, taking a good look of the volcano. The first country wasn't that bad considered Knox is a Crystalians and all the Phecovians are scared so they ran and hide in a second.

"My name is Blade Leafstrike, go by Blade, and your is Ko. Right?" Blade asked and Knox laugh.

"Ko, is my small nickname that my friends called me. My actual name is Knox Vikander. I go by Knox." Knox respond. Blade started to change his perspective over the Crystalians already. They are not that bad as he thought.

"So what do you do for your hobby?" Blade asked, wrapping his snake tail around Knox legs and hip. Knox didn't mind that much.

"I prefer reading and training over magic spells while my sister prefer to go out and hunting, play with my group and then hunt souls." Knox replied, Blade hummed Ashe look down and enjoy the views. He already saw nine island from the Hollow Ocean country. It sure have a clean water crystal.

"And you?" Knox ask Blade. Blade tilted his head and thinking for a while.

"Well, I have many. Joining competition to win items, hunting creature for food and trading in the market, spending time with my previous little bro. Many more... Also protect my country." Blade responded with a small smile.

"Protect your own country? Now you have my respect. One creature protect a giant country is very difficult for your kinds and spending your time with you love ones is also very thoughtful of you. I always spend most of my time before books with my sister, she's very funny and stupid." Knox exclaimed.

"Say that to me between my bro and I, I am the stupidest one between us both." Blade respond, Both Knox and Blade have a good laugh.

"Look like we're the opposite in siblings." Knox spoke to Blade. Blade chuckle as Knox landed on the ground softly.

"Look like we are." Blade replied as he got out of Knox.

"Thank you so much for the ride. I don't know what I could do more to repay that kindness." Blade spoke.

"It was nothing much anyways, you needed it anyways. Now go and help your precious little brother now." Knox final word as he jump and fly out of the ground and go back to his country. Blade wave Knox a farewell and swiftly made his way back toward his home.

++ changing POV ++

Kamen was still next to Aden, feeling worried and guilty. He look at Aden with sorrow.

"Stay strong.. Blade will be here... He will.." Kamen mumbled as he petting Aden antenna. Aden whine in pain and cried.

"B-b-bwade..." Aden cried and sobbing more again. Kamen cooed Aden and pet Aden head softly. He just felt so worried and upset. Kamen took another glance at the calendar.

"Tomorrow..." Kamen mumbled as he look at Aden, until a door knocking. Kamen sigh as he stood up.

"Wait here for a moment." Kamen spoke and Aden gave a weakest nod.

Kamen walk toward the door and opened it, he was surprised to see the bag of the medicines fruit in front of him.

"Blade you're back!-" Kamen exclaimed but his smile of excitement dropped and became a face of fear, shocked, and many more. Kamen stood still as he stare at the monster that appear in front and standing right infront of Kamen. Kamen shaking in terror.

"T-take them and h-h-heal m-my brother.... T-tell him h-he can't c-come n-near m-m-me anymore..." Spoke Blade as his skin became weird and sticky, Blade expression was also in pain and agony but all of the creature in this town knew. That there's no cure to this disease or what ever that Blade have caught. This new disease to what Kamen think. Kamen nodded and took the fruits and left Blade outside. Blade watch and instantly ran away from the village, all the creatures that see him, scream in terror, attacked him to go away from them and look at Blade in fear.

What just happened?!