Bleeding Flowers Petals

If Blade isn't as scared as much as before now. He is and it x10 to that. Blade was shaking, he slithered backward by fear.

"Where do you think you're going, coward?" Spoke the Crystalians that has the light crystal with a growl, Blade took no second to escape the house and toward the giant rock where he had the small tree. He took it as began to ran away.

"Come back here Florian's!" Yelled another. Blade turn his head to see 8 Crystalians chasing him!!!
It like a pack of wolves chasing Blade but the irony part is Blade is a hybrid wolf and he's being chased by that example!
Blade scream in terror, and slithered faster, trying to get away for his life.

"Mace! East! Ochoa! West! Rune! Forward! And the rest of you ground runners, followed him! Don't lose him easily now!" Yelled Ko toward others Crystalians.
Damn, they know what's the word teamwork alright, they going to surround Blade till there's no exit.
Blade ran toward the dark forest and trying to find the perfect moment to dodge and hide.
It took a while till he found a perfect tree and ran toward it, he then took a quick dash on the side and hide under the tree instantly. Blade hold his breathe and listened to the sound of the running footstep faded away again. Blade was exhausted from the running but he cannot take a chance to make any breathing sound now. So he hold and not breath.

"Dammit! Where did he go?!" Mercyx yelled.

"We will find him, Bloodworth! You go on the east searching with Maria! Dusk, Jako you go west! Mercyx and I will look on the northern." Spoke Ko.

"But that was behind us?" Mercyx asked.

"You never know when the enemy can fool you. So go before he escape again!" Ko yelled again and then... Silence.
Blade began to breath in again and then came out of his hiding spot. He was very exhausted.
Blade look around and found a pond, he slithered toward the pond and drink some water out of there, he really didn't care much because he was really thirsty.

"Dammit... Aden... I'm sorry." Blade mumbled and put his head down on both of his palm and bagan to sobs.
He felt all hopeless again that he couldn't help.

"Hey, what's the matter." Someone asked.

"I-i.. I just couldn't help... I - I failed..." Blade replied.

"Care to tell me more?" The person asked again.
Blade was about to respond but he realized... He was talking to Crystalians. Blade put his head up in instant and terror. He took the tree and slithered back, but now. He was cornered by every directions. Blade turn around to see another Crystalians, even one in the pond too.
Blade began to hyperventilation and trembling in terror, fears and many more emotions.
Blade turn his face and glare at the Crystalian with a dragon skull and a horn made out of amethyst. He had dark eyes and white pupils, and a face still look serious.

"L-l-leave m-m-m-me-" before Blade get to finished. Everything in Blade vision is turn black.
Darkness. Nothing.
Just blank and black...

+++ POV of Kamen. +++

Kamen was sitting in a room with Aden, crying in pain from all the broken bones and arms.
Kamen was scared of the next stage of this disease... Is vomiting organs. He was afraid to watch, afraid to see.
Kamen just petting Aden head, still sleeping peacefully but still crying from all the pain he went through. Kamen took another glance at the Calender and began to tense up.

"3 weeks and 2 days..." Kamen mumbled and look at Aden.
Kamen just all the sudden feel so sorry for Aden that he thought that Blade was already dead. Or something really terrible happened. Kamen just feel it..

"Please hurry up Blade... Your brother need you.. The town people need you... I need you..." Kamen spoke once again as he still petting Aden head and hair softly and began to shedding a small tears out of his eyes, dripping down his hand made mask. He just want Blade back to help the towns to do things right, to make things happy again, to protect this country from the Liliacoon and Sotpinae.
Everybody need him.