Sickness Rise

Twelve...
Fifteen...
Eighteen...

Weeks. Since his brother been asleep and the temperature still not decrease, Blade getting more worried everyday and everybody who come by kept telling Blade that his little brother is dead or just gave up. But Blade ignored those words as he stood and watch his little brother, still hoping to see any sign of movement or maybe a voice...

It already making Blade sick and tired from hunting alone and watch as other creature from Frozen Amber country came and buy stuff in this country. There still hate in the Florian's because of the war they have had with the Frozen Amber before.

"Hello. Liliacoon..." Blade growl under his teeth's, trying not to show any kind of anger.

"Greeting Florian's. We were send here from our lord to check on your kinds." Spoke the creature from Frozen Amber country, their species apparently called Liliacoon.

"Well, we were doing great until you left that part of our land to rot and got taken over by those Crystalians. At least the Crystalians have responsibility to clean up the corpses after, not like your kind that left it to rot and let that area dirty and contained new disease. All thanks to your kind. " Blade replied, still had his smile. He at least did try his best to not show anger. Good job. The Liliacoon creature watch in horror and fear at Blade.

"Calm down, it was just the past. How about we forget and make peace?" The Liliacoon explained, trying to be friendly.

"Oh yeah sure, let be friends and forget those thousand of lives that have been taken." Blade smile as he raise his hand for a formal handshake.
The Liliacoon glare in terror as he hesitate but slowly gave back the hand shake. They did quite well with the hand shake, finally the Liliacoon fly away to his friends to tell them how scary Blade is. Blade sigh, clearly not care because it already stressed him that his brother still not awake and now today is a marketing day where they share and opened to allowed the Liliacoon to come and visits too.
Who create these rules and cultural?!?

Blade was tired so he went back to check on his brother, Blade opened the door slowly with his new wet towel to replace the old one. Surprised Blade to see his little brother had awaken!

"Aden!" Blade yelled and charge toward his little brother and gave the biggest hug he could at that moment.

"Aden! Thanks lord that you're awake! You have been asleep for 4 months! I was worried sick!" Blade yelled as he lift his head up and take a better look at his brother.

"B-bwig... Bwother... M-my h-head h-hurt... I-i am c-confuse-" before Aden could spoke more, Aden started to coughing blood. Blade face went pale, he could feel the color had drained as he watch his little brother coughing out blood.

"B-blood coughing... Headache... Temperature like a volcano..." Blade mumbled as he stare at his little brother in horror. He shake his head, hoping it couldn't be the one disease that Blade think.

"Oh, brother. Stay in bed while I go and fetch remedy." Blade spoke as he replace the warm towel on Aden forehead into the new cold wet one. He slithered out and go around the town to buy some flora to at least help with pain.
At the end, Blade bought too many that raise the other creature questioned.

"Good evening Leafstrike, what are you doing with all of those?" Asked the hybrid bird/ dear and a dog.

"For my little brother. He's sick really bad." Blade respond.

"Didn't he's dead?" Asked the bird hybrid.

"No, he's awake. Thank you for your concerned and thinking that my little brother dead. Goodbye." Blade respond coldly and slithered away.

"Wait! I'm sorry, I can maybe help, I'm good with healing too." Spoke the bird hybrid, feeling sorry for doubting.

"Hmm, another word triggered me. I'll kick till your feathers fall off. Follow me." Blade respond and the bird hybrid nodded, following Blade toward Blade dorm.

Blade opened a wooden door and lead the way toward his little brother room. The hybrid bird went toward Aden and feel the temperature on Aden head.

"Don't worry Addie, He can help you." Blade spoke softly to Aden, Aden just look at Blade weakly.

"Oh gosh! Your head is hell fire!" Scream the hybrid bird.

"And he coughing blood, have headache too..." Blade spoke, worried filled his eyes as he watch. The bird hybrid shaking in fear and asked Aden.

"How are you feeling now Aden?"
Asked the hybrid and Aden cough blood again.

"H-hwead... Pain... T-twoat... Soar.. I-i.. C-cant swee...." Aden replied weakly.

"How long had he been out for?" Asked the hybrid bird.

"4 months." Blade replied.

"Get something edible. Or his favourite food." The hybrid bird demanded and Blade instantly went and grab a beetle jar and gave to the hybrid bird.

"Here Aden, eat if you wish." The hybrid bird told Aden but Aden shake his head.

"N-not... Hwungry.." Aden replied weakly.

"How long have he not eaten?" Asked the hybrid bird.

"One week already, I'm worried and tried to feed him but he don't eat or drink." Blade respond. The hybrid bird face went shocked and pale.

"B-blade Leafstrike.. I'm sorry to say this but to my check on everything, is now obvious..." The hybrid bird try to explain something.

"What is it? Just tell me. I'll find the cure!" Blade yelled.

"It impossible.." Replied the bird hybrid.

"What do you mean impossible?!" Blade yelled again, now with rage.

"I'm sorry to say this but, Leafstrike. You little brother have the disease of Krill." The hybrid bird spoke and everything went silence.