Brothers

Seven...
Eight...
Nine...
Ten!

Kaboom!
Blade gasp for air as the creature from The Void were there having battle together. They fighting each other violently and causing destruction to the whole area.
Blade immediately killed the animal he needed for his little brother and dragged away under the tall grass. One Crystalians with wings saw Blade and yelled.
"Hey look! I found a snake!"
Blade eyes shot wide open as he slithered faster to get out of the area and hide as fast as possible. He went into the forest and his back tail got burned for a little by the explosion that was behind him just a mili second ago.
Damn, Blade hate Crystalians but he had to bear with it. He finally got the meat of the big animal he caught and sigh in relief.
He travel back to his village until he realized.
"Oh lord leaf! I have to go through the snake vines maze again!" He yelled and instantly regretted coming to this area for hunting.

-- time skip --

Blade huffed and swim through the lake toward his village. He knocked on his hut door, waiting for answer...

Eleven...
Twelve...
Thirteen...

The door opened with a sound of gasp from the small kitty centipede hybrid.

"Bwig bwother! Wat happened?" Aden panicked to see his brother are covered in dusk and scratches everywhere.

"Crystalians and snake vines." Blade replied, Aden help his brother inside their home and grab an old cloth to clean his brother up.

"Bwother! You know dat dat pwace is no good!" Aden replied, hearing hisses from Blade.

"I'm too strong for them, don't worry brother!" Blade chuckle before hiss in pain as Aden cleaning Blade wounds.

"Well bwig bwother. Dit is no healthy. You will bwe hurt." Aden spoke with worried, once he's done with cleaning his big brother wounds, he picked up the basket that filled with flesh and meats and bring them to storage or cooking area. Their house and live like a shack.
Blade just sit down and look around his area, the wall that made of stone are began to grow mosses, Blade was expected because he isn't living in a dry area like those Mantle Flame and Frozen Amber country's. Green Flora country is more of a wet, humid, misty, rainy and dark land. 2 season is flood on the northern that next to the Hollow Ocean from the water rising, making the country more watery and misty, plants will be over hydrated to death and fruits will rot. The second one is probably isn't his favourite because of how much rain it get, not only that but the creatures from Hollow Ocean will be able to fly around and messed around the area. There's both positive and negative, negative is that the creatures in Hollow Ocean will be messing around their home town and cause a huge mess, positive side is that they glow and it gave the trees light source for it to grow better and grew some fruits and remedy. It isn't Blade favourite that he had to clean the mess they made but it also help his country to survive a bit.
Blade lift his head as he started to smelling something good. Really good that it made Blade drool like a hungry wolf.

"What are you cooking little bro?~" Blade asked, getting hungry slowly.

"Like wee plwanned wlast 8 hours ago." Aden replied and giggle. Blade chuckle in return also.

"Guess I actually forgot, so easily too haha." Replied Blade still laughing.

"Alswo I fwound a letter fwrom lord Obel. There will be a hwuntint competition! Bwother can join!" Aden spoke.

"That's really awesome! And of course I'll join, more food for us I guess?" Blade replied with a smirk as he slithered into the dining area.
The sound of a crawling from a claw of the centipede can be heard by Aden as he travel toward the dining area with Blade for dinner.

"Dat rwelly amazwing bwother! I'll bwe there two sea!" Aden exclaimed and Blade chuckle.

"I'll fix your accent again or else some creature wouldn't understood ya." Blade replied and start to bite on the fish.
Aden also ate the steak but it struggling for him because of his large fangs he had and it also sticking out like a vampire but more teeth's. Blade see and chuckle.
It was kinda their routine in their home, Blade go hunt for food and flora while Aden cook and do a medical care for his big brother and himself.

"So Aden, what have you been doing while I'm gone?" Blade asked with his mouth filled with food.

"Bwother, food. And I go owt and pway in de swamp!" Aden replied with a wide smirk, his white fangs showed and stain purple.

"Eating berries?" Blade asked, raise his eye brow and smile.

"How did ywo know?" Aden asked, shocked.
Blade pointed at his little brother fangs with a huge grin.

"By that." He said and chuckle and Aden laugh.

"Bwother funny." Aden replied.
For hours of chatting, Blade washed the dishes in the end when they finished the food. Blade glare at the clock and back at Aden.

"Dear bed, I'm sorry that I have treated you badly when I was a young kitty bug. But now I can't get enough of you." Aden mumbled somehow smoothly and clearly but still have weird accent going in there.
Blade was proud for a second before laughing.

"Yeah, go to bed now if you don't want to disappoint it!" Blade replied, still laughing and Aden crawl to his room and tugged himself under the blanket fur of a bear.

"Gwod night bwother!" Aden yelled.

"Sleep good little bro. Tomorrow is a big day!" Blade yelled back and went to sleep in his room, thinking about the fun competition by his own lord have made.