Hunting Begins

Four...
Eight...
Twelve...

All the hybrids or Florian's that had joined the competition are now waiting at the front line of the starting area.
They waited patiently and very excited to see what their lord prepared the competition for them, they always love the competition like every 4 times a months.
Blade was warning up in the front line, doing stretches and push up while he still can to be ready. He was too excited to be apart of something amazing.

"Alright now, I liked to thanked you all that participated in this hunting competition." The lord spoke as the crowds cheers.

"Bwother!! Good luck!!" Yelled the small centipede in the crowds, Aden.
Blade smile brightly and gave a thumb up.

"And I also didn't only added just hunting, but also a race and a little bit of puzzle into it, to make it more interesting to you all." The lord spoke once again. The creatures cheers and getting more excited about the puzzle part. Half of them didn't like much due to the species rank, their kinds are the lowest on IQ's.

"And since I can see you all eagerly to win this, the prize of the winner today is the crystal light!" The lord yelled at last part as he raise the shining crystal up in the air for all the creatures to see. Damn, all of them are in awe and amazed, they needed that and it the item that most of the Florian's needed to survived in this harsh country. The lord put the shining crystal down and smile as he stepped forward on the stage (more like a moss stone mountain rock.) And spoke.

"Now let not waste any time and let the competition started!" Final word from the lord, all the creatures are now on the front line, prepared themself for the race competition. Hunting.
All of the hybrids from half humans had transformed into their normal self, a hybrid animals. They are so ready.

"Hunting competition started on-"

3
Creatures are now had their head lower and eyes open fully.

2
Some creature growl and grin from their confident on winning, some creature already sweat a little.

1
All of them inhale and looked tense.

"Go!" Yelled the lord as the sound of a shot gun fired. All the creature charged and moving forward with the speed they got and able to go. Sadly there was also a hybrid slot so wonder how that guy go.
Blade was on the middle of the racers, he slithered really swiftly and using his front wolf paws he had as an upper body to help him boost, this goes for a while until Blade was at the third placed then in front of them were a mazed.

"Dammit... Not those vine snakes." Blade mumbled as all the racers went in and figuring their way out from the labyrinth. Turn left, turn right, dead end, go back and dash around the corners. Many of the creatures struggle and soon Blade hard work paid off as he found a large iron door and it need a password. He read the sign instantly.

'The lilly plant will always pointed the same direction and never changed, same as how the season goes the same and never changed.'

He read and shake his head in confusion, he glare at the code that needed to be filled in, he look left and right but no lilly until he remembered. The centre of the maze had a pond!
He go back and saw one of the racer goes passed Blade, Blade watched curiously but keep his distance. For a moment, there was a scream, Blade peek a bit and saw many of the snake vines slithered around the poor guy almost to death but Blade can confidently confirmed that those thing never kill any creatures, they only hugged and keep the host to stay with them forever. And now Blade can also say that those little Snake vines are now deployed so everybody screwed. Blade quickly goes to the centre at best he remember where it was. He checked the pond and found the lilly.

'North, South, North, East, West.'

He memorized and swiftly goes back to the exit to enter the code as quick as possible. As Blade finally reached through all the dodging those snake vines and screams the others made, he instantly put in the code without thinking about West and East. It was incorrect, he accidentally swap it and more snake vines came and surrounded Blade, they all slithered and tangle Blade, he felt like he going to suffocated and out of breathe.
He tried to filled in once more with his shaky arms and struggle on breathing as the small snakes just kept holding him tighter. Correct.
The door opened, Blade saw the lake and instantly jump into it. The snakes vines dislike the green pond so they all get out and away from Blade body and back in the maze for another.
Blade got out of water and breath.
"T-that.. Was... A-maze-zing..." He mumbled, smiling a bit and back into the race.
Now Blade is in the first place.