Back Home.

"Then how about we make a trade." Asked Knox.
Blade jerk his head up in surprised and look at Knox.

"T-trade?? You mean my soul?!" Blade asked in shocked and fear, Knox only chuckle in return.

"Silly Florian's. I haven't said it yet and you trade with something big like our kinds are into that." Knox replied and Blade didn't respond. He just look at Knox back.

"All I am saying is. You gave me and my fellow out side this room your little tree that you've carried with you. We will gave you some of that tree fruits and I will spare you along with my team." Knox spoke with both of his hands on his hips and look at Blade with somehow both tired and confident expression mixed.
Blade look away and think for a while.
Those trees took years to grow and very rare to find in his village area, but very common on the dangerous part of the forest area. Then again, he needed that fruit remedy and medicine to cure his small brother too.
Blade look back at Knox.

"Then its a deal..." Blade respond, extend his hand. Knox gave an amusement look and return the hand shake in agreement.

"Glad to have the trade done fast." Knox exclaimed. Blade got out of bed and slithered his was toward the door with Knox leading.
Then there was a loud banging behind the door and came with a loud crash.

"Don't worry, my friends always does that." Knox explained to hopefully make Blade calm down a bit.
Blade nervousness faded and gave a small smile with a small nod too. Knox opened the door to surprising see Mercyx put Rune in a headlock.

"FISH GILLS!! I TOLD YOU FOR A THOUSAND TIMES TO CONFESSED!!" Mercyx yelled and Rune as choking behind Mercyx tight grasp.

"I-.. C-c-cant." Rune tried to speak but rather out of breathe.

"Guys, settle down a bit here. We have guest." Knox spoke and everybody stopped on what they're doing. Mercyx let Rune go and dropped the poor guy on the wooden floor roughly. Rune choking and started to breathing. Polly came back running with a bottle of water for Rune to at least breath better since Rune is half fish. Jako and Maria already bring in a new table, Mace and Dusk are reading books together.

"If I may asked, what day is it today?" Blade asked, feeling a bit pressure.

"On the February of 28!" Ochoa yelled from a crossed the room. Blade instantly began to panicked again.

"Tomorrow is the last day!" Blade yelled back and panicked again.

"Damn, how is he going to go back 4 countries in 1 day. It took you a while right?" Mercyx asked. Blade nodded and breath heavily.

"It already hard to get through all without any attacked from the other species! And without distractions a-and-" Knox slap Blade for him to shut up.

"Silence and calm down will you. Nothing will solve if you just keep yelling and do nothing." Knox growl with his respond, Blade breath in again and trying to calm down instantly by exhale.

"Okay, I'm calm." Respond Blade, still shaking. Jako and Maria clap their hands.

"Yay! We're proud!" They both spoke, Knox just glare back.

"Anyways, take this bag of yours and I'll bring you to that 'small' tree of your." Knox spoke, throw the bag at Blade and it hit Blade guts. Blade gave an 'oof' sound and take the bag, then followed Knox toward the back yard. As Knox opened the door Blade was amazed. The tree already planted themself in the ground and it not small like before but very huge tree. On branches there were many light crystal tie around some random branches to keep the tree growing and have energy, food from the light source.

"W-woah..." Blade murmured and Knox just gave an unamused look again at the tree.

"Great, it grow so fast. Now I have to fly you up." Knox grumble and Blade also notice that the tree are way to tall to pick it for him now. Knox yelled and Ochoa came with a rope.

"Tell me which one and I'll get it for y'all." Ochoa told Blade. Blade nodded and just pointed at the fruits. It grow over sized than Blade could remembered. New record for him and his country now. Ochoa just spin his rope into a large circle like cowboy and took the fruits out of the tree.

"You have wings, why don't you fly? It would be easier. Right?" Asked Blade and Ochoa gave a soft laugh.

"It would if I have learn how to fly when I was a young toddlers." Ochoa respond with another light chuckle. Blade just feel bad for the poor guy now. He probably want to fly like the others.
Once they're done, Blade have take a complete 5 big, beautiful and healthy fruits. Blade smile and look at Knox. Knox still had his arms crossed, he waited for a while since Ochoa and Blade took a while on taking fruits. So long that Knox got enough time to go and have a small tea party with his sister Polly.

"All done now?" Knox asked and Blade nodded.

"It still be hopeless because.. One day back is too little and..." Blade mumbled but soon got lift up instantly which made him scream in a small heart attack again. This surprised Blade a lot.

"What are you doing??" Blade asked as he hold Knox tightly from behind. Knox spread his giant dark wings.

"Yeah, one day not enough so I'm giving you a ride back home. Hold on tight." By that Knox final word, he fly off away from his land. His friends from beneath cheers and wave goodbye to see Knox soon.