Aquatic Disaster

This race is just kept sprinting that Blade could tell, he already ran through half way of the full country. The country is big enough and he know this place like his heart belong to it.
As soon as blade found a birch tree mixed with oaks, he already knew he was sprinting already through half of the country. Maybe he found that abandoned library area.
Blade just kept moving forward and the more he go, the harder it get because the path or a dirt pebbles road are now filled with plants, vines and thorns.

"Oh no! Look at that! Seems like lord Obel didn't added just a maze and fishing puzzle but also the diffulty on this round too! The road are all filled with roze thorns and poison ivy! Oh no! The horror!" The journalist? Guy yelled in horror as that thing fly above the race and acting so drama to hopefully frighten or gave the others creatures some feeling of excitement or worries while watching the runner struggle.

'Goddamn birds...' Blade thought as he just kept going forward, thank fully for his half flora hybrid, he have no problem with poison but the thorns will be a pain. Blade just kept going forward and using his wolf claws to cut down vines. He look behind for a split second to see that the others that are going to be on the first place is a hybrid bird and the other is a hybrid kangaroo. Damn.
The kangaroo hybrid just jump over the plants while the bird just fly carefully.
Blade began to panicked, he began to quicken his swift but the problem is, the more he go, the less space he get. The trees above him seem like they growing smaller the more he go and same as the road, thorns are getting more. The others struggle and Blade had more scratches from the thorns. Some even digged deep into Blade snake skin, giving Blade a cut and his blood drip a bit.

"Oh no! What going on in there?! I can't see the racers! They just disappear!"

And it frightened the camera holder too to see the racer are now gone. It hidden beneath the dark forest.

---

Meanwhile the creature who are watching from the film on the giant leaf. Kinda like playing a projector film but instead of a board, they used a giant leaf and some monster from the Rock Mountain country as a projector since those creature are half robot.

"Come on bwigbwother...." Aden mumbled in worried as his attention drew near the giant film.

"And there it is! Number 29! Polo Stem!" Yelled the man behind the camera.

"Where are ywou bwother..." Aden kept mumbling the same word, all he see is the others that in first place, and now second... Third...

"Bwade..?" Aden questioned, started to get worried.

"And there it is on the fourth!! Number 16!"

The crowds scream and cheer is joy to see another, but the loudest are little Aden.

"Go Bwade go!!!" Yelled the centipede hybrid.

--- back to the race ---

Blade gasp and move faster, he's on the fourth place and he's not going to lose. Not by the hybrid that get his advantage.
It went well until Blade look up at the sky to see many dark clouds.

"Oh darkness no..." Blade mumbled as he look above in horror, dark clouds. This mean the Sotpinae species will come to say 'hello, time to fuck up your life, okay we satisfied, bye.'.
Blade hate those species and he hope that they wouldn't messed this amazing race.
Blade kept going faster and faster from the panicked and the fear of 'getting attacked by the other'.
He's now on second place but seems like today wasn't the day as Blade felt a drop of water touch his skin. He flick his ears and folded them back then slithered faster, somehow it also slowed him down because of the water. The other hybrid got advantage, they have the hybrid of aquatic so this also gave them advantage.

"Now this race is harder and unfairer." Blade growl, trying to go faster.
Bad luck again. The Sotpinae species spotted the Florian's on the race and charge to attacked. Explosion everywhere, not a normal explosion but in Sotpinae way. A bubble that when they throw, it splash water and when it too much. It could make flood, not normal water but sticky water.
Heck. Blade having a lot of stressed by this competition already. But he don't judge because hybrid snake like him, can dodge very much easily than those crocodile or alligator hybrids. This processed just kept going until finally Blade reached the part where there's more trees covered the road to hide from the Sotpinae species.
The explosion landed in front of Blade, at first he thought he will be stuck but he leap forward from his panicked and went into the forest.

"That was close... Seem like the Hollow Ocean country still being a brat..." Blade kept Como la in ed as he kept moving forward, until he realized.

The first place still his now. All he need to do is get through the final challenge.