The trade

The Crystalians are inside Knox house. Playing cards games thingy.

"Ha! Check this! Boom, Mercyx you lost your bet!" Polly yelled with confident toward Mercyx who had his skull jaw dropped.

"W-what?! You're cheeting!! I swear!! You're cheering with taking cards under this table!" Mercyx began to rant in rage as Polly and the others laugh.

"Guys, keep it calm down now. I don't want to clean up your messed after your chaos." Knox spoke and went upstair toward the guest room.

"Alright, mom. " replied both Mercyx and Polly, the group laugh again and begin to play another round.

Knox walk inside the guest room with a tray of nice cup of warm type of flora in this country and some cookies. He went and put it beside the bed on the night stand.
Knox look back again before stepping out of the room.

"How was that plant?" Knox asked and Ochoa respond instantly.

"The fruit was delightful! I never taste anything like it!" And the others agree.

"It grow so fast by your magic too Knox! And the light crystal! The more the better!" Dusk spoke and Mace agree.

"Yeah! We should steal some from Green Flora too since they tried to steal from us!" Jako spoke and Mercyx agree but Knox stopped.

"Hold on on that option, We can't steal from others because they haven't took anything just yet. He may try but he didn't receive anything. I was thinking a trade would be nice." Knox replied and crossed his arms. Polly sigh.

"Knox, you're too kind. I still wonder why you spare him anyways." Polly asked.

"I sense not only fear but hopeless in his eyes and sorrow. He have something going on and he must have a reason to travel acrossed 4 countries just for a simple light crystal." Knox replied, it got others curiosity and attentions.

"Now that you say it. Knox does have a fair point." Spoke Polly as she raise her head up and look at other.
Mercyx hold his card together before spread it and take a look. He replied.

"Uh-huh, sure. Got hired to steal and sell it to another. Yeah."
Maria look at her card and same as Jako, they replied together.

"Mercyx, it Florian's not Sotpinae species. They're different in many ways." Mercyx pout and gave both Jako and Maria a glare.

"Wow! Gang up on me like this now huh?!" Mercyx yelled back but didn't realized that Polly got a good look at his card and filled with confident because Mercyx got no ace or joker in his deck.

"Well, what are you planning on doing now?" Asked Ochoa, Mace and Dusk nodded together and look at Knox. Knox sigh a bit and respond.

"Wait till he's awake and then lock him in a basement until he gave us the answers. Which it will be easy if he corporate."

The others look at each other and nodded.

"What ever you say honey." Rune spoke, Knox turn his head at Rune with a confused look.

"Honey?" Knox asked.
At this point Rune face flustered behind his skull and panicked. He didn't meant to say that but it was on accident.

"I-i.. Well the fruit taste l-like honey! And I accidentally say that instead because the fruit is so sweet a-and.." Rune tried to explained, Mercyx was at the table watching Rune with a widest smirk under his mask. Polly already told Jako and Maria on what card Mercyx had.
Thank fully Dusk spoke something.

"He's always weird Knox, the taste of the fruit is messing with him now." Mace laugh by Dusk comment. Knox shrugged and nodded in understood. Rune sigh in relief, he felt like his heart about to explode from embarrassment.
Then there was a loud thud sound from upstair. All the Crystalians raise their head to look at the room that the sound come.

"He's awake." Knox spoke and Mercyx break the table.

"CHEATER!! I KNOW YOU LOOK AT MY CARDS!!" yelled Mercyx in rage, Polly, Jako and Maria laugh like an idiot.
Knox ignored them and went toward the room, he opened the door to see a confused snake hybrid on the bed, panicking.

"Calm down, breath slowly. I don't need you blacking out a second time." Knox spoke calmly as he walk in and shut the door behind. Blade look around the room, still panicked.

"W-where am I?" He shuttered.

"In the guest room at my home you tried to break in and steal my light crystal." Knox replied. Blade still not calm and his breathing getting faster the more Knox step closer.

"Wow, can't breath properly? Do I need something to hit you to stop?" Asked Knox with his arms crossed and gave Blade an unamused look. Blade took a moment to breath in and exhale, trying to keep himself calm as possible.

"W-what are you going to do to me? I-i thought y-you killed me." Blade tried to respond with bravery but it still came out with fear.

"I don't kill others without a good reason. I notice that you have been stressed so much and it must have a reason for you to travel over 4 countries to reach here for a simple light crystal. Care to explain?" Knox asked and look down at Blade.
Blade figet his fingers and look down with both his ears fallen down.

"I-... Need the light crystal for the plant.. It cannot grow the fruit without the light from the crystal. And I needed it to help my little brother... He's sick so bad and the cure is that fruit..." Blade responded, still shaking in terror. Knox nodded by the reply.

"So you did not come here to steal and sell it like those Sotpinae country?" Knox asked Blade and Blade gave a shock expression, he shake his head rapidly.

"W-what? No! Of course not. I'm not those stealing species! Pur species are falling hopeless to our country and we have to support each other to save it by trading items! Not only money like my neighbour countries!" Blade replied instantly with fear that the Crystalians got the wrong idea.

"And let me get this straight. You came here to feed your small tree with light for the fruit?" Knox asked again. Blade slowly look away, biting his lip and nodded slowly.

"And you only needed the fruits correct?" Asked Knox again, Blade nodded again slowly, still look away in fear.

"Then how about a trade with us."