the light crystal

Blade made in and searching through his bag to find the mask Kamen gave him for him to blend in, but it gone. Blade began to panicked and hyperventilation until he realized it hopeless anyways. The species in this country is the smartest and the strongest. Blade started to trembling already from the thought of the past history he once had where his land had another war between Frozen Amber and The Void.
They fight together and the Void won by their ability and amazing powerful magics they had within them. All the Florian's were afraid after that battle. The Florian's even planned that they will take their land back by fighting back Liliacoon but Liliacoon are took weak, weaker than Crystalians and Crystalians are stronger than Liliacoon. They afraid to lose another part of it land so the Liliacoon in Frozen Amber surrender and The Void came to us and we too, surrender because we don't want another battle with the most powerful dark creature.
Blade slithered his was toward the city, hiding behind the dead trees and giant rocks.
Blade was scared, Blade was shaking in fear but Blade needed the light crystal. He needed for his little brother. He needed like his life depend on it and he's not going to give up, not after went through all of the chaos by those three country that got him near death itself.
He went near and read the sign.

"Glow bug park"

Blade tried to look around for the map, of course this place doesn't have a map!
They're too smart to used the map! Blade once again was very pissed until he heard something.

"Hey, you feel something fishy?" Someone asked.

"Mercyx, if is it one of your puns. It not funny anymore." Spoke another, Blade guessed the first one named Mercyx because the other called them that.

"Rune, don't be like that now. It wasn't a joke this time. I'm serious." Mercyx respond, Blade heard a Hove's stepping on the ground.

"Well, now that you mentioned it. I can confidently say that I'm not the only one now..." Rune respond, sound softer? Blade couldn't made it out. He is too afraid to take a small peak to see what's going on.

"We gotta tell others that there are an intruder! Let go Rune!" Yelled Mercyx. Blade then listen the stepping on the floor from loud become faded every second. Blade poke his head out behind the tree to see nobody is there. He then slithered out of his spot and went toward the area, still hiding and being as secretive as possible.
He went through the corner and hide, another corner and hide in the trash bin. He carefully went and hide every moment from fear and trying to find the light crystal, but it seem to only appear inside the houses not on the street. They used souls as street light and a house light is a light crystal. Blade growl in stressed that he may have to robbed the glowing white crystal.
He will have to risk it, he went around to find the right house in the city to break in and he found one that's look empty and the door were slightly opened. Blade smile for a moment before dropping his tree down softly on the ground, he poke his head out of the giant boulder again to see a group of Crystalians walking and talking to each others. So chills.

"Hey guys! You know what's going on?" One of the Crystalians asked, Blade hide under the rock again.

"Let me explain, Rune and I sense an intruder around in the void!" Mercyx yelled, Blade regonized the voice very well.

"Well, this intruder is Florian's." Spoke the unknown voice.

How in the light did he know!? Blade thought.

"Why do you think or say that?" Asked another sound of a female this time.

"Bloodworth, I can sense them, fear and regrets, cold like ice and lastly skin of animals, cold blood." The same dude reply.

"You are a nerd Ko." Another voice added, sound like a cowboy or a countryside person.

"Not only that Ochoa. I can feel him watching for a second ago." The same one spoke, Blade guessed his name is Ko? Stupid name.

"So the intruder is around here?" Asked another female.

"Let find them and kill them!" Yelled Mercyx and Blade started to shaking in more terror and fear.

"Hmph, it will be easy, Mercyx just make it scared even more." Ko spoke again.

I hate that one the most now.
Blade thought as he heard the group of Crystalians laugh in amusement.

"Really?! What a coward!" Mercyx yelled again, Blade listened again to heard the sound of multiple footsteps began to faded away. Blade took his chance to looked up again to see them disappear. Blade breath in and prepare himself to break into that house to steal the light crystal. He prepared and then there he go.
Full speed and into the house but... The crystal that he was targeting are now disappeared.
Blade began to panicked.

"Looking for this?" Asked the unknown voice and Blade know that voice very well. It is Ko.
Blade turn his head to the side to see a Crystalians holding a glowing light crystal in his hand, he was standing on the second floor, looking down at Blade with the face of disappointment.