Come out Clean

Blade finally made it to the top after getting through those chaotic by those creature in Mantle Flame country.

"This is why, we always suffer. We voted for a stupid rotted brain leader." Blade complained and crawled out of the volcano, he is now at the top of the volcano but also confused on where to go now. Because there's literally nothing or any sigh for there to go to the Rock Mountain country. Blade look left then right, still confused as heck but also did not expected that the volcano mouth began to blew fire instead of lava. It erupt timeeeee.
Blade yelp in pain that the tip of his tail got burned by the blazing fire from the volcano, he accidentally jumped and have a split moment of emotional crises that he gonna fall to his death or have to work his way back up to the top again.

Thud!

Blade groan in pain as he lift his head up to find himself laying on the floating rock.

"I swear I saw the light in a moment..." Blade spoke quietly and let the rock that he's on float toward the floating island, toward the country called Rock Mountain. He waited for a while and remembered that he also have learned that Phecovians species are okay with his kind so he will be fine on his own in that country without a mask.
As the rock landed he slithered out and made his way toward the capital of this country.
Tree of Letters.
The reason they called that because not only this country was the brightest but also the most on popular with their care for the object and their home.
They clean their city and home like new, no dusk and very nicely.
They also never shouted or cursed, they rarely do that but another part is they also the most weakest and the shyest type species alive. One thing that Blade never forget is they are also very amazing with pranks.
As Blade slithered calmly through the road toward the tree, he slip and fall down.
What the heck???
Blade looked up behind to see a banana peal on the floor and he questioned himself.
How can a snake body like him, get slip and fall by a fruit peal?!
Blade got up and look around to find the one who did it, then shrugged it off because these species also fly so they can run away. Some of them can turn invincible!
With another slithered by Blade, he did not slip and fall, no, now it was the marble that made him unbalance and roll for a bit and fall face first on the floor.
Blade growl in anger to who ever made this prank on Blade will pay for good.
Blade got up again and dusk himself up a bit, just to get surrounded by the species. They surround Blade and then grab Blade and took him somewhere.

"Oh lord please help me." Blade mumbled to himself just to get thrown into the water and get brushed with soap till he was clean. Spotless, shiny clean. Those species even made his snake skin scales shine and crystal clean too!

"I really appreciate you guys concerned for my hygiene but I'm on a serious business over here so it would be kind if you-" Blade didn't even got to finished and already got dragged somewhere by the species again.
Blade started to lose temper but he cannot let it blow now. He not want to start a battle with these creatures. Not after all the chaos he been through those two other countries.
Blade got dragged and finally found a small moment or chance to escape and he slithered away and hide somewhere, hoping that he was already escaped those species called Phecovians.
He reached the Tree of Letters and was very proud of it that the fact he escape and succeed it.
The trees are shining beautiful with crystals hanging down from the tip and the leaves are filled with multiple colours, Blade hold the little tree that he's been carrying and whisper to it.

"You are greater than this tree, you just needed light. That's all." And then back on traveling toward his most enemy country.
It didn't take much time but it take very much effort because those species not gonna left Blade alone without getting another 6th times bathing and scrubbing and polishing his scales and many more.
He was happy that they didn't include make-ups.
Blade reached the corner of the floating island and take a deep breath in before jumping down.
He was screaming at least but then caught softly by the cloudes that caught him and then bring him to the ground before disappear into thin air.
Now it was foggy and dark, filled with dead and cold.
Blade was trembling and shivering a bit at his sight.
It was the front entrance of The Void country. Blade breath in again as he push the gate open, holding the small tree tight and went inside of true hell in this Dark land.