Part 2: Drunk Roman

I was in my dressing room

Someone knocked the door. It was Dean!

" hey beautiful!" He said holding a bunch of roses. " hey deany!" He smiled and and handed me the roses. " aww they are so pretty!" I said. " come in Dean!" I said he walked and sat in a tiny couch. " anyways I have been meaning to ask you if you wanted to go grab a coffee sometime?" He asked scratching the back of his neck. " of course I want to!" I said blushing.

Suddenly he got a call. I saw his phone it read Roman Reigns. He said " It is roman I gotta take this." He said. " I said ok.

After the called ended he looked worried. " what is wrong?" I said asking worriedly. " roman got drunk and got in a fight at the bar, I have to go get him. Wanna come?" He asked me. " sure." I said grabbing my bag. He grabbed my hand and walked me to his car. We drove to the bar.

We walked in we saw a paramedic with roman. Roman was on the floor bleeding from his nose. " Roman! What were you thinking!" Dean said angrily. " sorry man got too drunk." He said as the paramedic clogged his nose with a tissue. " is he going to be okay?" I asked the paramedic. " yeah but he has his nose kinda swollen." Said the paramedic. " thank you!" Said Dean as the paramedic left.

Me and Dean helped Roman up. We walked him to the car and he sat in the back. " oh AJ!" Guess what?" Said Roman. " what I said as Dean started driving. " Dean was planning on asking you out!" He said. I said nothing suddenly Dean stopped the car. " Roman! That was supposed to be a surprise!" He said angrily. " wow!" I said. " aww deany!" I said as I grabbed his hand and squeezed it.

He blushed and kissed my cheek. " Dean and AJ sitting in a tree,

K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Sang Roman in the back. I laughed and Dean said " shut up!".

He dropped Roman off at his house and we both went to my apartment.

We watched a movie and ate popcorn. I stared at his dog tag that had his initials D.A. He saw I was staring and took it off and put it on me and we pranked called some superstars. We had so much fun!