Part 44: Dean's baby!?!

Hey guys! So I didn't go to school today so, HERE IS AN UPDATE! Yay! 👏👏👏👏

Anyways, so comment if Dean should break up with Nikki for AJ, should AJ go with Dean, yes or no? COMMENT!

Songs I recommend:

Kissin u- Miranda Cosgrove
All about it- Hoodie Allen (FT Ed Sheeran)
Smile- R5

______________________________________________________
*Dean POV*

*at the hospital*

Well, today is the day my son is going to be born. I never imagined myself, Dean Ambrose, as a father. So turns out, we are having a girl! I am pretty excited...

Knowing Nikki and I will be great parents. AJ? Well, I still love her, but she doesn't know it... Yet.

I try forgetting about AJ, but I can't. I can't stop thinking about her. I miss everything about her. Her long hair, her perfect smile, her giggle, her chocolate brown eyes, her hugs, her cuddles, even her kisses. I miss her.

"AHHHH! GET THIS THING OUT OF ME!!!!" Nikki screamed as I held her hand. She was going into labor. Who knew, Nikki could get even more annoying. I don't love Nikki. I don't even like her.

The only reason we are dating is because of MY baby girl. Nikki hated being pregnant. She always complained saying she was too fat, always hungry, always cranky, and especially VERY selfish.

She hasn't even bought clothes for the baby. When she goes to the baby clothes isle, she makes a face of disgust and goes to the women's clothes isle. I am probably the only parent that actually bought clothes for Nikki and my little princess.

"GET THIS BABY OUT OF ME! NOW! AHHHHHHHH!" Nikki screamed.

*1 hour later*

I was carrying my baby girl in my arms. Nikki was asleep, since she didn't get any sleep last night. She was nervous about having the baby.

"My little princess" I whispered to my baby, holding her gently in my arms. I think I might've shed a few tears of joy.

"What is her name going to be, Dean?" Nikki said waking up. "How about Emily? Yeah, Emily Anne Good" I said. "That's a beautiful name, sir" the nurse said walking in.

"So, Emily Anne Good?" The nurse asked taking Emily away from my arms. "Yes, mam" I responded as Nikki fell back asleep. "Well alright, Emily Anne Good it is!" She did walking out with Emily in her arms.

I wish It could be me and AJ. I wish we could just start over again. The only reason I am dating Nikki is for Emily, otherwise I would never date Nikki. She is the most Selfish, Cranky, unbelievably Annoying, woman that has ever existed.

Ok so here is a small story:

Me and Nikki went to the mall. We went into a clothes store for pure babies. She spent an hour in there. I was just following her around. She made a face of disgust to EVERYTHING she saw. The only thing we bought were some pink bottles, that's all.

If it were AJ, she would squeal of excitement and spend a bunch of money on baby clothes and other stuff.

I miss her so much, but she is dating AJ now...

I will get her back though... But how?

Anyways END OF STORY!

Great story right? Ugh, I can't get AJ out of my head. I miss her long black hair, her chocolate brown eyes, her perfect smile, her adorable giggle, the way she can make me smile so quick, her cheesiness, her kisses, her hugs, I miss everything.

Now here is why I asked Nikki out in her face. Nikki had always hated AJ, since they both entered Wwe.

I don't know why, she has never told me actually.

Ok so on with the story:

I was at the cafe with AJ, the love of my life, and the white witch next to me (Nikki is the white witch). "Dean ask me out in front of her NOW! Unless you want AJ to be gone FOREVER!" Nikki said to me as AJ was blasting music on her earphones ignoring us.

I loved the way she mouthed the lyrics to almost all of All Time Low's songs.

"NOW! I will go to the restroom, when I come back, you WILL ask ME!" Nikki spat and got up and rushed to the restroom. "Where'd Nikki go?" AJ said taking off her earphones. "Restroom, hey I want to surprise Nikki, I want you to be part of it!" I said as anger filled my body.

I hated Nikki.

I hated her more than I hate Seth. Trust me, I will need Godzilla to keep me from ripping Seth's head off. That goes for Punk too!

END OF STORY

Maybe, I can get AJ back?

Hmm...

*AJ POV*

I don't know why, but I feel like Chris is up to something. He has been around. Nikki a lot lately. I have asked him about it, he says he is just hanging with her, no more.

As much as I hate Dean, wait no... I still love him, I want to rip his head off.

But at the same time, kiss this soft lips. I miss him. But he is probably very Happy with his baby and Nikki, so why try to get him back.

We have been broken up for about 6 months now and it is KILLING ME! I miss him. OK? I miss him! There!

But he loves Nikki? Oh well, I just want to spend time with my boyfriend, Christian.

"AJ, I have to go with Nik- uh I mean Miz" Chris said stopping waking. "Chris is know you are going to be with Nikki!" I said annoyed. "It is not like I am dating her! What I chat spend time with the girl I have truly fallen in love with!" Chris spat.

"No, uh I didn't mean that!" Chris said trying to hug me. "NO! No more of this bullshit! I KNOW! YOU LOVE NIKKI! Go with her! I am just going back to my apartment! I will just hang out with Sally! (FYI Sally is AJ's, pet dog). I BET SHE LOVES ME MORE!" I spat and pushed him away from me.

"AJ! AJ! AJ! BABY!" Chris called as I ran sobbing into my hands.

I bumped into someone. "I am so sorry!" I said covering my fave still. "AJ?" Someone said. That voice was too familiar.

"Dean?" I said uncovering my face as Dean stared at my cheeks. "What did Chris do?" He asked angrily. "He said Nikki was the love of his life" I said. "Oh that little son of a..." Dean said running his hand through his hair.

"I understand, you love Nikki and you want him to stay away from her" I said sadly. "What? Wait, no! I don't love Nikki, I'm mad because he hurt you" Dean said. "Dean?" I said.

"What AJ?" Dean said. "Do you still love me?" I asked. "Always" Dean said. "Can You comfort me?" I said. "Yeah, of course, my princess" Dean said and I fell in his arms. I cried into his chest.

"Why do guys love to break my heart?" I asked Dean out of the blue. "Because guys are jerks" Dean responded. "Uh, Dean you're a guy" I said laughing. "Oh" Dean said.

"I love you, April Mendez" Dean said. "Promise?" I said sticking my pinky out. "Promise." Dean said shaking my pinky.

Than he started to lean in...
___________________________________
Hey guys! I hope you guys enjoyed this part! Sorry I didn't update earlier. I was at the dentist and they told me I had to get braces...

I have a question to all of the reader who have braces, does getting braces hurt? I am a little nervous so...

Love yall! XOXO
😊🙊😘

Instagram: naedag03

Want a follow here and on Instagram? Follow these steps!
1: follow me here!
2 follow me on Instagram
3: comment "I am from wattpad" on any of my Instagram pics
4: comment "done" here on any part here when you have done all the following steps!
5: wait for a follow from me! 😊❤️💋