Part 23: i promise

Hey guys! Thank lol of you for more than 1.50k reads! Love yall!
-----
In Hawaii
**
I was unpacking when Brie bursts through my hotel room that me and Dean share.
"AJ COME QUICK!" Brie said grabbing my hand and pulling me.
"Gee... Thanks for saying hello!" I said as I grabbed my bag.
"No time lets go!" Brie said as she grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the elevator.
"Brianna Garcia! What is going on!" I asked her. "I can't tell you! You have to see by yourself!" Brie said the elevator doors opened.
Again, Brie grabbed my wrist and dragged me to a park.
"Close your eyes." Brie said. "Why?" I asked. "CLOSE THEM!" Brie screamed.
"Ok geez!" I said as I covered my eyes with my hands.
She dragged me to who knows where.
"Stay here!" Brie said as she left.
"Ok open!" Brie said.
I saw a trail of rose petals on the grass.
I followed them and I saw Brie was gone.
I only saw Dean in front a wall of flowers.
He had a tux on.
OMG HE IS GOING TO PROPOSE!
"This song is for you my love! It is called A drop in the ocean by Ron Pope." Dean said as he started playing a few tunes in the guitar he had.
-A Drop in the ocean, a change in the weather, I was praying that you and me might end up together, it's like wishing for rain while I stand in the desert, I hold you closer than most, cuz you are my heaven.-
Each lyric I listened to.
I felt tears roll down my cheeks.
When he finished singing he came to me and pulled out a small red box.
I covered my hand with my mouth.
"April Jeanette Mendez, I am not going to propose, yet, but I wanted to ask you a question, Will you go to the lovers late prom with me?" Dean said.
"Yes!" I said as Dean took a silver ring out of the small box.
"Now this is a promise ring, it means you are mine forever and always." Dean said as he slid it in my finger.
Well it was close to a proposal. We have been dating for 4 months now since we broke up.
8 more months till a proposal.
It was pretty late so me and Dean decided to go to the beach and watch the stars.
As Dean messed with my hair, I began to close my eye lids.
Dean POV
When I saw AJ was silently snoring on my chest I picked her up bridal style and carried her to our hotel room.
The whole way to the hotel room, I stared at AJ's new promise ring.
I smiled that it fit her perfectly.
I layed her in bed.
I asleep with her arms around my chest.
Back to AJ Lee
Dean! How could you do this to me! I said at the lovers late prom. I had a light pink flows long dress. It went to my feet. My makeup was perfectly fine.
I had mascara running down my cheeks.
All I could see right now was Dean making out with nikki.
I also saw he gave her a promise ring.
I got closer and heard nikki say, "Dean I am pregnant with your child!".
"Yay!" Dean said as he kissed her cheek.
I broke down and ran to the house.
It was raining and it was dark.
While I was running, I ran into my ex, CM Punk.
"AJ! What is wrong!" Punk said. "Punk please don't hurt me!" I begged Him.
"AJ, I changed trust me I will not hurt you!" Punk said.
"How can I trust you?" I said.
"Here I will drive you home." Punk said.
"No, I can not trust you!" I said to him.
"Please AJ give me a chance!" Punk begged. I could see he really was sorry.
"Ok" I said as Punk hugged me.
He walked me to his car. We got in and punk offered me his sweater.
"Here AJ, you must be freezing!" Punk Said as he took off his jacket.
"No punk, I don't need it." I said. I was too late punk had already put the jacket on me. It smelled like him.
"AJ AJ AJ AJ!' I heard Dean say. Where was punk! Did he leave?
"DEAN!" I said as Punk opened the door carrying a knife.
"AJ!" I heard as my eyes opened.
Dean stood there. "AJ, why were you shouting my name! You are also crying!" Dean said as he sat next to me.
"Oh Dean! Promise me you will never ever leave me for nikki!" I said hugging him tightly.
"Don't worry I won't, I promised" Dean said smiling at my ring.
"Dean..." I said crying I to his chest.
"You had a dream of me and Nikki, didn't you?" Dean said.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HAPPY HALLOWEEN! 🎃👻🎃👻
Boo! Anyways sorry for the chapter that did not relate to Halloween. Anyways guys so let me tel, you a quick story.
So me and my parents were stick in a big tornado of dirt.
I had no idea if it was a tornado.
There were a bunch of cars crashed and lots and lots of polices and ambulances. I got stuck there for 3 hours! Picture on the begging of the chapter!
Sorry I did not update earlier today!
So yeah happy Halloween!
XOXO 😊🙊😘
Instagram: naedag03