Part 37: John?

Hey guys! Thank you all for all the support! Love you all!

Did you guys see Survivor Series 2014? I did! OMG IT WAS AWESOME! I loves it so much! Especially when the surprise guest arrives and helps Team Cena win! 😉

So I was sad when AJ lost her Diva's championship belt. I was very sad when Dean got disqualified.

___________________________________________

Seth.

Seth Rollins was standing at my doorway. "Missed me?" Seth said with an evil grin. "What do you want?" I said backing up. "You" Seth said and headed towards me.

"What's this?" Seth said taking my finger that had my promise ring on it. "My promise ring" I said. "This is bullshit!" Seth said and took it off and threw it on the ground.

"My ring!" I said trying to grab it. "Uh uh!" Seth said and slapped my hand away.

"Seth leave!" I said. "No babe, you are coming with me" he said and punched me. Before I knew it I was blacked out.

***

I awoke tied to a chair in a dark alley. "Good morning sunshine" Said a male in the dark, so I could not see him. His voice was very familiar.

"John?" I asked. "You got that right princess" John said coming out of the dark into the light. "What do you want with me?" I asked. "Oh just to torture you than kill you" John said.

"Why?" I said. "Well I figured if you died, Dean would be heartbroken and forget about my Nikki and Nikki will come again to me" he said putting his hands in to a fist. His knuckles were white.

"What are you talking about?" I asked. "Nikki dumped me for Ambrose AJ! THATS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!" John snapped at me.

"Please don't kill me" I said as tears were forming in my eyes.

"Sorry, I can't do that" John said.

I heard a phone ringing. "Who's phone is that?" I asked. "Yours... Christian, Eva, and Brie won't stop calling!" He said and got my phone and threw it on the ground causing it to fall.

Wait, why hasn't Dean called me? I guess he doesn't care about me anymore. What can I do? Beg him to love me? No! Are we still considered together? Well Dean doesn't love me anymore. I guess he got bored of me...

"Now let's start the torturing" John said and slapped me. He kicked me in the stomach, punched me in the face, causing me to bleed from my eye. He slapped me again and again. I fell blood drip down my face and chin.

He punched me in the stomach and I winced in pain. I closed my eyes and waited for him to punch, slap, or kick me again. He punched me once more, causing me to black out.

***

Dean's POV

It was about 8:00 and I decided to call AJ. No service. Ugh! I'll just borrow Brie's phone. She was at my house with Daniel helping me plan my surprise for AJ.

That is why I was texting all day long yesterday. I was texting the people that were helping me. She better like it.

I walked out to the living room where Brie and Daniel were making the paper flowers.

"Hey Brie can I borrow you phone?" I asked. "For what?" She asked. "To call AJ" I said. "Use your own phone" she said. "I would, but I forgot to pay my phone bill" I said. "Ugh fine here" she said unlocking her phone and handing it to me.

I dialed AJ's number and put the phone on my ear. No answer. I called again. No answer. I called again. No answer. No answer. I called again. No answer.'I called again. No answer