Part 32: Brandon?

Hey guys! Thanks so much for 5.1k reads! I love all of you so much!
This part dedicated to: jessicacantu22

Thank you for your comment!

Listen to: All Of The Stars by: Ed Sheeran

I love this song so much! Song is up there

__________________________________________________

Back to AJ Lee

I sat down on my seat and put my headphones on and listened to Ed Sheeran. Eva sat in front of me next to a man. After a while I saw someone took a seat next to me.

It was the one and only, Sheamus.

"Sheamus, omg hi!" I said hugging him as he sat next to me.

"Fella! How have you been?" Sheamus asked. "Really good! You?" I asked him.

We lost contact a while back when Sheamus and Dean just randomly stopped talking.

"Yeah good fella, why are you heading to Union city?" Sheamus asked. "I am going to visit my mother and sister." I said. "Good!" Sheamus said. "What about you, why are you heading to Union city?" I asked him. "Uh to visit a friend." He said.

"Great! How is Sandra?" I asked him reffering to his girlfriend, Sandra. "Uh I don't know really, I broke up with her about 4 months ago and 1 moth later she moved to Colorado" he said.

"Oh sorry for bringing that up" I said. "Ha, don't worry AJ, I really don't mind talking about her" he said. "You don't?" I asked confused. "Well I am over her and I broke up with her in the first place, I caught her cheating on me with some other man." Sheamus said.

"Oh I am sorry" I said. "Well, the past is in the past, live in the present" Sheamus said.

"Yeah, right..." I mumbled.

I couldn't help but think of Dean, what if he finds someone else and leaves me? What if he doesn't love me the same way he used to when I come back? Ugh, all these crazy things are giving me a headache.

"What is wrong fella?" Asked Sheamus breaking me out if my thoughts. "Nothing..." I mumbled. " come on, you can tell me anything!" Sheamus said.

"Well long story short, me and Dean broke up 4 days ago and yesterday I found out that he wasn't cheating and I will be gone for 5 months in Union a city and I am scared he won't love me any more when I return" I said catching my breath from that long but fast explanation.

"Ah and you still love him and he still loves you" Sheamus said. I nodded looking at the ground.

"Don't worry, I know Ambrose, he's a good kid" Sheamus said smiling. "Thank you Sheamus" I mumbled. "No problem fella" Sheamus said and a flashback came to me.

*FLASHBACK*

Me and Dean were watching the sunset on top of a small hill in the park. I watched as the sun slowly set and the moon came out. When the moon fully came out, I stared at it and how big and beautiful it was. I saw one star. Only one and remembered my mother had told me if you make a wish on it, it comes true.

"Dean let's make a wish!" I said shaking him out of his thoughts. "Sure" Dean said as he chuckled. "Close your eyes, you goof!" I said and Dean closed his eyes while smiling.

I wished that Dean would one if those good boyfriends that doesn't cheat, abuse, or use you. I wanted to cry just thinking of the horrible things Punk had down to me and Dean had been there to save me. It was like he was superman.

I blinked away the tears threatening to fall out of my eyes. I just wanted to have a good relationship with a the right one for me. Hopefully it was Dean. He was really cute and ever since me and Punk started going out, I have always had a small spot in my heart for Dean.