Part 60: Matthew

(A/N: hey guys! I haven't updated in more than a week! Sorry so as a sorry gift, 3 UPDATES IN ONE DAY! Do you forgive me yet? No? Okay... JK now after 2 WHOLE parts without Dean or AJ, here YA go!)

*AJ POV (finally😂)

Me and Dean have decided we need to spend some more time with the kids, so today we are going to the beach! Yay!

"BABE!" Dean called from the room. "COMING!" I shouted back. I went upstairs and found Dean going through his drawer. "I can't find my swim trunks..." Dean said looking at me. I giggled and picked up something from the ground.

"You mean these?" I said holding up a pair of blue swimming trunks. "Uh yeah..." Dean said grabbing them and scratching the back of his head.

"MOM!" I heard TJ call from her room. Ugh when do I get a day off? I went to her room. I opened and found her wearing some light brown shirts and a short sleeve shirt that said "∂яαмα qυєєи". She had her red flip flops and her pink sunglasses.

"What happened Hun?" I asked her. The kids are currently on spring break. "I can't find my sunblock" she said rummaging through her drawer. "Here let me look" I said and stepped aside. I rummaged through and found it. "Here you go" I said handing it to her and going out of the room. "AJ!" Daniel yelled from his room. I groaned and walked to his room.

I walked in and found Daniel wearing green and black swimming trunks, a grey tank top, black sunglasses, and green flip flops. "Yes Daniel?" I said to him. "Uh I need help finding my earphones" Daniel said. I looked at his bed, where his white earphones were. I sighed and pointed to his bed.

"Oh... Uh thanks" Daniel said and I giggled, heading to the kitchen. I grabbed the mini fridge filled with sandwiches, waters, and mini grape sodas. Soon, everyone came down with their beach bags on their hands and their sunglasses on.

"I woke up like this!" Danni said. "FLAWLESS!" TJ shouted than high fiving Danni. I giggled and Joey walked in with Wendy and Roman.

"What up Muchachos!" Roman said. Wendy hit his arm and said "hello everyone thank you for inviting us to a fun beach day" Roman said with a terrible British accent. Wendy and I giggled, while Dean just stood there like "wtf?".

"So what car we taking?" Danni asked. "My rental Jeep!" Roman said. "A jeep?" I asked. "Yeah! All of us fit!" Roman said happily. "A freakin Jeep!" Dean said. "What's wrong?" Roman asked. "Let's just take my Ferrari and your Camaro" Dean told Me. "C'mon!" Roman said. "I think it's better we take the cars..." Wendy said.

"Fine" Roman huffed and everyone got their things. "Alright kids and Dean, hand me your phones!" I said to them. "What?" "Mom!" "AJ!" "No!" I heard come from Dean, Danni, and TJ. "It's a family day niw hand over!" I said and they handed me their phones in disappointment. I out them in my beach bag and we all went to our cars.

Me, Wendy, and TJ took my car. I was driving. Dean, Roman, Joey, and Danni took Dean's car. Dean drove.

*at the beach*

I layed out the towels while everyone put sunblock on. The girls and I layed on the towels with the boys waited for the sunblock to settle on their skin before swimming.

I put my sunglasses on and allowed my skin to get a nice tan. "DANNI!" I heard a girl yell. I turned around and saw a girl in a bikini running towards Daniel.

"KELLY! Babe!" Daniel said and ran to hug her. Oh so that's his girlfriend... Um awkward...

"JOEY BOO!" Yelled another girl who was with Kelly. "Diana?" Joey said with a shocked expression. She ran to him and hugged him. "I really like you Joey!" She said and kissed his cheek. The 4 teens ran off to go splash in the water. Joey not looking too happy.