Part 52: Christmas Eve

Hey guys! So I decided to update today! I know I haven't updated! I've been super busy! But I have nothing else to do today, so why not update! Enjoy this part! I know it's late, but I was planning on making a Christmas part but it was too late, so here it is! єиʝσу!

______________________________________________

*Christmas Eve Morning*

*AJ POV*

It was 10:00am and I decided to wake up Dean gently.

"DEAN WAKE UP! DEAN WAKE UP!" I shouted as I jumped on the bed. "Go away!" Dean mumbled into his pillow. "DEAN AMBROSE ITS CHRISTMAS EVE!" I shouted as I jumped and landed my my knees on top of Dean's legs.

"OW!" Dean shouted as he sat up. "Morning sleepy head!" I said as I said criss cross on the bed. "Morning babe" Dean said and kissed my cheek.

"Anyways! Today we are going to go give presents, we are gonna get over to Emma's house since she is having a party, and we are going to sit on the couch and watch a bunch of Christmas movies!" I said excitedly.

"What about tomorrow?" Dean asked rubbing his eyes. "Well, when we wake up we will open presents, go to a cafe and eat christmas breakfast together, we are going to drive with Brie, Daniel, Roman, Emma, Naomi, Jimmy, Jey, Cameron, And Paige to Fresno and go see Christmas tree Lane, and lastly we are going to go to the movies!" I said excitedly.

"Wow we are driving almost 4 hours all the way to Fresno from LA?" Dean asked. "Yup!" I said now get up!" I said. "What's first?" Dean asked. "Cafe for breakfast not giddy up cowboy!" I shouted from the restroom.

"Alright alright I'm coming!" Dean said an grabbed some clothes and went to the restroom in the hallway.

I put on my red Christmas sweater with a white reindeer on it, my light blue skinny jeans, my white boots, white scarf, and my white hat. I put on some light foundation, light red blush, red eyeshadow, red lipstick, mascara, and cat eyeliner.

I went downstairs and found Dean on his phone. "someone looks beautiful today" Dean said smiling at me. "Aww thanks Dean!" I said walking over to him and kissing his cheek.

"We'll eat breakfast than go leave presents!" Dean said talking a sip from his coffee. "Alright! I'm going to go cook!" I said and went over to the kitchen and found a plate of food there with my name on a little paper on it.

"Merry Christmas babe!" Dean said standing up as I smiled at him. "Did you do this?" I said. "Maybe" Dean said smiling. I chuckled and hugged him.

*1 hour later*

I just needed one more present, that was for Paige. I knocked on her doorbell. "AJ? What are you doing here?" Paige said as she opened the door. She crossed her arms, seeing she was cold.

"Hey Paige, I just came to leave you this present! Merry Christmas!" I said and handed her the present. "Omg AJ! Thank you! I feel so bad I didn't get you anything though!" Paige said as she put the present under the couch.

"It's ok. You can buy me something later!" I said. "Would you like to come inside for a cup of hot cocoa?" Paige asked. "I would but, Dean I waiting for me in the car" I said smiling. "Well than tell him to come inside too!" Paige said.

"Alright, I'll go get him!" I said and ran to the car. "Dean! Get emily and Denis, let's go inside!" I said opening the car door. "For what?" Dean asked. "Paige wants us to come inside!" I said.

"Fine! You get Denis!" Dean said as he got out and opened the car door and got Emily. I got Denis and we went inside. "Aww little cuties!" Paige said as she looked at Denis.

"Who the pretty girl, auntie AJ?" Denis whispered to me loudly. "That's Paige" I said and Paige giggled. "You think I'm pretty huh?" Paige asked Denis as she picked him up.

"Yes!" Denis said smiling. "Well, do you want to be my boyfriend?" Paige asked Denis. Denis eyes opened wide in shock. "like uncle Dean and auntie AJ?" Denis asked Paige. "Yeah!" Paige said.

"Than yes!" Denis said. (BTW Paige is joking about the whole boyfriend thing) "yay!" Paige said as she kissed Denis's head.

*6 hours later*

About 1 hour ago I dropped off Emily and Denis at Bella's house. Yes bella lives here in Cali now.

I was at Emma's party and I'm pretty sure Dean was wasted. He was next to me and wrecked of alcohol. "AJ?" Dean said as he stumbled a little bit. I garaged him by the arm. "What?" I asked.

"I'm keeping a secret from you!" Dean said than he laughed. "What is it?" I asked. "I love you so very much!" Dean said. "I love you too" I said.

"AJ, will you be my girlfriend?" Dean asked. I knew he was drunk and if I said yes, he wouldn't remember in the morning. But if he does remember and I say no, he will hate me for eternity.

"Yes or no, AJ?" Dean asked sympathetically. "Dean aren't you drunk?" I asked. "AJ, I didn't drink that much. I just drank a beer that made my breath smell horrible and I pretended to be drunk" Dean said.

"Yes" I said. "Yes?" Dean asked confused. "Yes I'll be your girlfriend!" I said and Dean's eyes lit up. "Really?" Dean asked. I smiled and nodded rapidly.

Dean picked me up and twirled me. He slowly brought me down and leaned in. As we were about to kiss, I stopped and put my finger on his lip.

"I'm not kissing a guy with Alcohol breath" I said and took out mouth spray from my purse. Dean looked at me confused and opened his mouth to say something. Before he could, I sprayed mouth spray in his mouth.

Dean coughed in disgust. After he finished, he looked at me and I grabbed the back of his head and pulled his lips to mine. Dean didn't kiss back for a very few seconds, but than he did.

His breath still smelled like alcohol a little. I really didn't care. After a minute or so, I pulled away.

"Let's go home. Yeah?" I asked. "Yeah" Dean said and we made our way to the house. (We picked up the kids btw)

*at home*

I tucked in Denis and Emily to sleep and made my way downstairs. Dean and I were going to have a Christmas movie marathon. As I like to call it, CMM.

"Ready for our CMM?" Dean asked. "Yep popcorn, soda, and candy is ready! What about the Netflix account, is it ready?" I asked. "Yup! First off we're gonna watch The Polar Express" Dean said as I sat next to him.

"Aww I love that movie!" I said excitedly as Dean turned off the lights and sat next to me, his arm over my shoulder and my head on his shoulder.

During the movie, Dean randomly kissed my cheek and say "I don't ever want to lose you again" and I would smile and say "me neither".

________________________________________
Hope you guys enjoyed this part! Epilogue coming soon!

For an earlier update, comment and vote on this part!

Instagram: naedag03

Love yall! XOXO 😊🙊😘

-nαєdαg10