Part 33: your with nikki?

Hey guys! Here is part 33! Love yall!

Songs I recommend listening to:

Daylight- 5 Seconds of Summer

Everybody talks- Neon Tress

Something big- Shawn Mendes

__________________________________________________

"What?" I asked confused. "He is here and he wants to patch things up between you and him" Bella said. "If you want we can tell him to go" James said.

"No no no, no need for that, I will handle this" i said and we started walking to the car.

I don't want to 'patch' things up with Brandon. He hurt me in the most cruel way possible. He ruined my high school experience with dating.

*FLASHBACK*

I was putting my stuff in my locker when my best friend, Brianna Garcia (Everyone calls her Brie) and her twin sister, Nicole Garcia (everyone calls her Nikki) approached me.

"Hey Brie! Hey Nikki!" I said hugging both. "Hey, Addison wanted you to go meet her" Nikki said. "Where?" I asked. "In the way way back of the football field, where the trees are at" Brie said.

"Ok be right back!" I said and shut my locker. I headed for the doors and I walked out onto the field.

There was a cool breeze outside and I walked to the back. I stared at the bleachers and smiled. That was where I meet my awesome boyfriend, Brandon Garcia. I was at a football game and we hung out a bit. A while later he asked me to be his girlfriend.

I was wondering why Addison had called me. She was the head cheerleader and she never really talked to me. Just to my boyfriend, knowing he is captain of the football team.

I got closer and closer to the trees. I felt tears rush down my cheeks. I stared at Addison and Brandon making out. It was like he wanted to eat her.

"WHAT THE FUCK BRANDON!" I spat at him causing him to get startled and stop kissing Addison. "Babe, I swear it is not what it looks like!" He said approaching me.

"SAVE YOUR FUCKING BREATH FOR THAT SLUT CALLED A CHEERLEADER!" I spat. "She is not a slut!" He spat at me. "Shut the fuck up and go fucking live a happy life with that bitch you were just eating! We are done you lying, cheating, terrible ass whole!" I spat and ran.

I ran and ran and did not bother to look back.

I headed for the girls bathroom and sat in the corner and cried. After a while, Brie came and saw me and helped me up.

"He is a bastard!" I mumbled to Brie. "Who? Brandon?" She asked. "Yes Brandon!" I said.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

We made it to the car and I saw Brandon. He looked so grown up. I was used to seeing him in his football uniform, since he always had it on.

"AJ!" He said running to hug me. He hugged me but I did not hug back.

"How have you been?" He asked as Bella and James got in the car and I stood outside with Brandon.

"Good...you?" I asked. "Great! I broke up with Addison after I caught her cheating on me with Max" he said.

Max was his best friend in high school.

"Oh well that is nice..." I said awkwardly. "But after that, I realized I was still in love with you AJ" Brandon said.

"Look Brandon, we had a thing but-" I was cut off by Brandon pressing his lips against mine. I was shocked but didn't kiss back, instead I pushed him off of me.