Part 59: Joseph

*WOOHOO! 2 parts in one day! You guys deserve it since I haven't updated in forever!!!*

*AJ POV*

I woke up and decided to make the kids breakfast. I showered and put on a white spaghetti strap with a light caramel colored cardigan over that. I put on my light blue ripped skinny jeans and my white converse. I also put on my blue beanie.

I made bacon, toast, and scrambled eggs. Right on point downstairs came a sleepy TJ in her uniform and hair made.

"Hey baby girl, sorry I had to work late yesterday! How was your day with Wendy?" I asked her. "Good I guess, I met Danni's girlfriend" she said sitting down at the table. "Oh do you like her?" I asked her putting a plate of food in front of her.

When I asked her, I realized she kinda tensed up a bit. "You okay?" I asked her taking off my apron. "Uh yeah just remembering I had a test today!" She said and started eating. I allowed to slip. Just as i put a plate of food on the table, Daniel came down.

"Good morning, so you excited for the big game today?" I asked Daniel. "Super siked! Me and the Bulldogs (school thingy) are winning that game!" Daniel said sitting down and starting to eat.

"Well you guys better hurry up and eat, the bus is coming in 15 minutes!" I said. "TJ, let's go now! I'm supposed to meet Kelly, Joe (Joseph), and Diana at the cafe! I'll drop you off at the bus stop!" Daniel said and grabbed his backpack while TJ grabbed hers. TJ looked scared. I wonder what's happening?

"Hey sweetie, are you okay?" I asked TJ as she grabbed her lunch bag. "Yeah, just a little tired, bye mom!" TJ said hugging me and leaving. I need to talk to Dean about this.

"DEAN!" I shouted banging two pans together. He opened the door and came down. "What!" Dean said groggily. "There's some thing wrong with TJ, whenever Daniel mentions Kelly, she gets tensed and a scared look on her face" I said. "She's probably doesn't like Kelly yet" Dean said. "Maybe, but I'm still worried" I said.

*TJ POV*
Me and Danni reached the cafe, through the window I saw Kelly, Lily, Diana, and Joseph. I walked in and I sat between Lily and Joseph. Kelly sat between Danni and Diana. When Kelly saw me, she sent a glare my way and I looked down.

After a while of chatting, I realized it was 8:30! Mom and dad will k¡ll me if they find out I ditched class! "Uh Danni?" I said to Danni, who was flirting with Kelly. He ignored me. "Danni?" I said a little louder. Again, ignored. "DANNI!" I kinda shouted, instantly regretting it.

"What do you want!" Danni snapped. It scared me. "We a-re late f-or c-lass..." I stuttered. "So?" Danni said. I just stayed quiet. "Hey guys, I'll go take TJ to school" Joseph said staining up.

"What? For what? She's having so much fun!" Danni said. SO NOT TRUE! "Um she needs to go get to class, unless you want her parents to scold her?" Joseph said. "Uh got a point... Fine take the kid, than COME DIRECTLY BACK HERE!" Danni said mean. Joseph looks kinda scared, seconds later Danni burst out laughing.

"I'm kidding bro! Alright take what's her face!" Danni said. I'm his darn little sister! He should know my name! "Let's go TJ" Joseph said and grabbed my hand and we walked out of the cafe. The school is only a couple blocks away.

"Your scared aren't you?" Joe asked me. "What? No!" I lied with watery eyes. "Hey, what did Kelly do?" Joe asked me. "She told me stay away from Danni so I won't get 'things' in his head, and than she accused me of hurting her. Than Danni yelled at me when I tried telling him about Lily" I said tears rolling down my cheeks.

"AWW baby cakes, don't worry, here have my number and whenever your sad, text me or call Me, okay?" Joe said picking me up and zipping open my backpack and putting a paper inside. I nodded and wrapped my arms around his neck, burying my face in his shoulder.