2

New York City! In high school, I couldn't make up my mind where I wanted to go, but here I am. Jason and I were not fully unpacked and settled, but we were both wanting to use the next weekend to finish up.

I began to walk down Broadway to the theater. I have my first The Adams Family rehearsals today. I was kind of nervous, but yet excited. I didn't really know who the cast was considering that I've been wanting it to be a surprise for me.

My phone began to ring.

"Hello?" I answered.

Hey Sweetie! I just wanted to let you know that I won't be home for dinner, because I am helping out with recruiting.

"Alright, yeah. I won't be home until 8." I nodded.

Alright, I'll see you later tonight

"Yep! I love you." I smiled.

Love you more.

I just grinned as I continued to make my way down the street. I finally saw the theater. I took a deep breathe and walked into the theater. I was a little nervous considering I don't know who was playing who considering I am the most inactive person.

"Look who is here! The one and only Giselle Archer!" The Director, Nicholas Sloane, grinned. Many of he cast members were already there.

"Sorry, am I late?" I asked.

"No, you are right on time." He smiled. "Please take a seat somewhere in the first two rows." He paused as everyone did so. "Let's get straight to introductions." He nodded. "I'm
Nicholas Sloane, but you all may call me Nick." He stated. "Let's start with you, and work our way to the first row from left to right." He pointed at me.

"Uh, I'm Giselle Archer and I am playing Wednesday Adams."

"I am Idina Menzel. I am portraying the role of  Morticia Adams." Idina introduces herself. She was a legendary broadway performer! I can't believe I am working with such an incredible actress.

"Dominic Cooper and I am going to be playing Gomez Adams." Dominic was also another incredible actor! I couldn't wait to work with him as well. There is a little age difference, but I'm sure the directors knew what they are doing.

After everyone else has introduced themselves, I noticed how the person playing Lucas has not arrived yet. Josh Gad was playing Fester. Aaron Tveit as Lurch. Joshua Rush as Pugsley. Then, for the Beinekes Family, there was... Lilliana Jones as Alice and Ben Jacoby as Mal. I don't know who was playing Lukas, yet.

"Where is?" The Director got cut off by the door slamming open. I recognized the hair gel and those green eyes.

"Sorry! I hit traffic." He apologized.