16

"So wait—all this time, you didn't realize you still love Sebastian?" Marley asked as she drove into a condo complex.

"He gets me... Don't get me wrong, Jason is a wonderful man, however he just didn't understand my love for theater like Sebastian does. He gives me that feeling of safety and security. He always knows what to say and to do when I'm off the wire." I paused. "He's the one."

"Well, are you sure you want to ruin your dress in the rain?" She asked.

"Anything is worth the ability to tell Sebastian." I muttered. "Hey Marley, have I ever gotten an update on how are you and Jake doing?" As we sat in a driveway.

"We are talking about moving in together." She smiled. "But this isn't about me... go... tell Smythe how you feel." She urged me. "I'll be here in case he is a jerk."

"Thanks Marley," I smiled as I hugged her.

"Now go! Good luck!" She waved me out of the car. I took a deep breathe and walked out in my wedding gown. I made my way to the porch. Took another deep breathe as I rang the doorbell. I stood in the rain. I was getting soaked. The door knob began to turn. As the door opened, it revealed Sebastian's face.

"Archer? What are you doing here? Don't you have a wedding to be at?" He asked. I can see the hatred in his eyes.

"I left." I paused.

"Why would you do that and come here?" He followed up.

"Okay, let me finish!" I snapped. "Smythe, it didn't hit me until today that I was not meant to be with Jason, because getting into the gown and shoes only reminds me of you."

"What do you mean?" He folded his arms over his chest. I was feeling the rain making my hair more damp.

"I have always imagined getting married to the cocky warbler who will do musical numbers with me and will push me to do crazy things. I want to marry the man who helped me get out of my shell in high school and break my crazy schedule." I stated.

"I still don't understand what you are saying..."

"I love you, you idiot! You are my person... Forever and Always." I confessed. He stood there in shock. "Say something."

"I thought there would be more." He chuckled.

"Are you going to stand there or are you going to kiss me?" I pointed out. He stepped out of his doorway and joined me in the pouring rain. He pressed his lips firmly against my lips.

"I didn't think that you would change your mind?" He pulled away.

"Everything led me back to you even thought the response was a day late." I chuckled as I embraced my arms around his neck. He rested his arms around my waist. "Tell me, Hairgel. Are you ready for us to be the end game?" I asked.

"You bet, Archer." He grinned. His green eyes gazed into mine. "What now?" He asked.

"I have an idea." I grinned as I watched Marley pull out of the driveway and leave. "Go change into something nice."

"What's on your mind, Elle?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"An adventure?" I smirked.

"I'm game." He laughed as we both stepped inside his condo. "I'll go change, and then we can head out."

"Can we stop by my place too? I want to change." I chuckled.

"Anything." He kissed me again.

After he changed into a nice button up shirt and jeans, we got into his car and hurried to my apartment before Jason got back. I couldn't face him. Not right now anyways. We parked in a spot and led Sebastian up. I slowly opened the door. No one was there.