29

~March~

"So—how does everything look?" I asked the doctor as she looked at the ultrasound.

"Everything looks very good." She replied. "I don't see anything that I should be concerned about."

"That's great!" Sebastian said under his breathe. He held my hand tightly. His relief was reassuring.

"Your baby is growing very well." She smiled. "Are there any questions you have concerning your future child?" She asked as she wiped the fluid off of my abdomen. I looked at Sebastian and we just shook our heads. "Alright, call me and make an appointment if there are any problems."

"Thanks doc." I smiled. She got up and began to make her way out of the room. I began to get out of the gown and into my normal clothes.

"I'm kind of nervous." Sebastian began.

"Yeah, a real child..." I replied. "I'm scared."

"I don't want to mess up as a father." He admitted.

"We will mess up but once our child is born, we will learn from the mistakes we make." I reassured him.

"Why are you always so good with words?" He smirked.

"I've learned a thing or two from you." I kissed him once I put on my shirt.

"Oh, the contractor said the house will be ready next month!" He exclaimed.

"That's amazing!" I squealed.

"It'll be nice to have our home built so we can start prepping the babies room." I smiled. 

"Question: what should we call it? I mean—we don't know the gender." Sebastian brought up.

"What if one of us calls it he and the other calls it a she until we know?" I suggested.

"But I don't want the baby to grow up to thinking one of us is always wrong." He responded.

"Well, we can stick to it, then." I shrugged.

~April~

Moving into the home we built will be the most exciting thing. We have some movers helping us. Kurt and Blaine told us that they will stop by later to help out. Rachel and Jesse were out of town on a mini vacation.

"Would you like to do the honors?" Sebastian asked as he handed me the keys.

"Don't stop me." I grinned as I went to open the door. I opened the door to an empty house with the beautiful oak floors and all of the windows. The kitchen that flowed into the living room. I can see that in the back of the room there is a hallway.

"So...?" Sebastian stayed.

"I adore it! It's a dream come true!" I squealed. "Robert did such an incredible job!" I smiled as I kissed him.

"I think our kids will love growing up here." He smirked. "Which leads me to my second surprise..." he began to guide me to the other side of the porch that surrounds the house, and it led to a staircase that flowed into the backyard. In the backyard, there was a play set. 

"When did you have this built?" I smiled.

"As a kid I've always wanted a play set, and I want our child to have the opportunity to have one, so I asked Rob last week to see if he could quickly help assemble this." He explained.

"I love it." I kissed him. "This is just amazing."

~May~

Couple date night... Once a month, Jessie, Rachel, Kurt, Blaine, Sebastian, and I tried to do a group date night. Since Sebastian and I finally got the house in order, we wanted to host a nice dinner party. I decided to not incorporate any champagne since Rachel and I are pregnant. Yeah, did I forget to mention, Rachel is going to be Blaine and Kurt's surrogate.

I began to set the table as Sebastian was cooking. He wanted to make some roast he learned how to make when he visited his mom last weekend.

The doorbell rang.

"I got it," I grinned. I walked over to the door and opened it.

"Hey! Sorry we are late!" Rachel apologized.

"Don't worry about it," I smiled. Kurt, Blaine, and Jessie carpooled.

"Wow, this house turned out so incredible." Jessie exclaimed.

"Thank you!" I smiled. "Kurt helped me design the interior when we first moved in." I complimented his work.

"I do have an eye for these things," Kurt bowed.

After a house tour and a little before dinner conversation, we all took a seat and began to dive into the meal.

"Wow—I didn't know you could cook." I teased Sebastian.

"I have some tricks up my sleeve." He chuckled.

"Okay, now that we have everyone here that is important in my life, well, other than those back in Lima, I have some news." Rachel began. "I was nominated for a Tony award." She broke the news.

"That's amazing! Congrats!" I squealed. "You deserve it!"

"Congratulations!" Kurt smiled.

"Congrats Rachel," Blaine nodded.

"That's incredible!" Sebastian cheered on.

"I saw we propose a toast..." I began. "Everyone raise your water glasses... To the one and only Rachel Berry making it big and to her future Tony win." I announced.

"I don't think I'll win." She shook her head.

"Oh come on, you are talented and had such an amazing role!" Jessie encouraged her.

"I don't see why you won't win." Kurt added.

"Yeah, but something tells me that this broadway world hasn't forgiven me." She reminded.

"They clearly have forgiven you, because why else would they have cast you in this show after you finished NYADA." I remembered.

"Okay, well, I still don't think I'll win." She shook her head.

"I don't know, I have a good feeling that you will win..." I bit into the side salad.

Hey Readers sorry for the late update. Been unmotivated lately