Chapter 14.5: The End

• Đã dành riêng cho The 8 People Who Actually Read This!

Cassidy's POV

There is one thing that my English teacher taught me that I will never forget.  We can never be what we were.  Once something has happened, there is no going back.  That's why the resolution on a plot line is higher than the introduction. 

I never want to go back.  I never want to be with out my kids, out with out Mike.  All that fight did was strengthen our relationship.  I learned valuable lessons when I thought my dad was dead.  I gained a wonderful little sister through my dad getting a girl pregnant. 

My point is, even though something may seen awful at the time, nothing is as bad as it seems, and if you learn from it, you may be looking at a brighter future.  Just keep holding on, you'll get there eventually.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! alright so, next book for the few of you who want to continue the series shall be called "The Truth About Love Book 2: We Are Young" We Are Young of course by FUN on the album Some Nights.  Anyway, I'll try to have the first chapter up tonight. Try being the operative word there.  Anyway, I love you, my peeps!  Happy reading, and please continue the series, the eight of you who actually read it lol.  just know I'm doing this for you 8. Bye!  See ya soon!