Memories

You've always felt like part of the Weasley family. That's just how it was. Your family had always been close with the Weasley's, leading you to be too. You grew up the same age as the infamous Weasley twins; Fred and George. This lead you to developing your witty personality and love for impractical (and practical) jokes.

Getting ready to visit the Weasley's once again this summer, you recall some of your favorite memories with them.

Like when you were ten and weren't allowed to stay in the same room as the twins; and you tried to influence Mrs Weasley you were lesbian (your bisexual).

It didn't go down too well.

Or when you bumped into Bill while he was still at Hogwarts; and you thought he was gonna tell you off for being up and about the castle past curfew; but he didn't (he's been your brother-from-another-mother ever since).

Or when you you spilled your ice cream all down your front and still remain one of the only people on this earth to have Percy full-on wheezing.

Or when Ron brought over Hermione and Harry to The Burrow and Ron had a slight crush on you (you put him down gently and tried to interest him in Hermione).

Then you remembered that time when you and George played a prank on Fred that you and George were dating (eww, and that was only last year!) and Fred had a full on rage.
But for that, you can't quite remember why.

Throwing your bag over your back, you grabbed a handful of floo powder and shouted out The Burrow's house address.