All Your Friends Are Dicks, But At Least Fred Loves You

You skidded to a stop in the courtyard, right in front of a surprised Fred Weasley.

"Y/N. Hi."

You held up your pointer finger, still breathing heavily after all the running. Were you out of shape or what?

"One... second..." You managed to say in between breathes, Fred chuckling.

"Okay, we can talk now." You stood up straight, to face Fred in all his glory.

Oh Merlin. You would never get over Fred. He was so ridiculously handsome. With his soft brown eyes and his fiery red hair and that damn smile that was so fucking hot it couldn't be legal. It'd be impossible to get over Fred — good thing you never wanted to. I mean, why would you? He wasn't just a friend, he was your soulmate. Cliché, I know, but it was true.

"Okay. Good. I can't believe I'm doing this." He laughed.

"Me neither." You agreed, smiling.

You could sense that you were being watched by all your friends, but you didn't care. They wanted a show, they were going to get one.

"Okay. Whew. Y/N. Oh boy. I — I can't keep this in anymore. Y/N... I love you. I've always loved you. Ever since the day I first met you. You're my everything. I can't get over you, I never will. We've been through a lot together, but we've always made it out to the other side; better, stronger, closer. I'll love you no matter what they throw at us. I love you Y/N."

Were you crying? Merlin, how cliché was that. Fred completed you, he was your other half. Yeah, you were crying, but dammit, you had never been happier.

"Fred... I love you too."

That was all you needed to say. Five simple words. No less, no more.

You wrapped your arms around Fred's neck, placing your lips onto his. He kissed you back with no hesitation. Like always, your kisses were magical. It would've lasted so much longer had Danielle decided to not be a bitch for once.

"Get a room!" She shouted, causing you and Fred to pull apart and give the smirking brunette a death stare that could kill.

"I hate you." Fred stated simply.

"Aw, I hate you too!" She returned, causing you to laugh. You could tell they'd be just fine.

"She's got a point, though!" George added.

"Ooh, and I hate you!" You shot back.

"Treat her right!" Harry, Hermione, and Ron all shouted simultaneously, almost as if they had planned it.

"He will!" Angelina, Katie, and Lee all shouted back, laughing.

"Oh my merlin, shut up! I hate you all!" You said through laughter. Friends my ass.

"Okay, let's stop with the hating, guys! I have four words: I told you so." Ginny smirked.

You gave her the finger before turning back to Fred, cancelling out the group's obnoxious "ooh"s that only proved that all your friends were dicks.

"Fred, I love you. Can I be your girlfriend?"

"I thought you'd never ask."

And you kissed again, this time forgetting everything, including all the "aww"s from your dickhead excuses of friends.

. . .

a/n: aww! i'm not crying, you are! quite literally! ahhh this book is so close to ending i can'ttttt. also, this chapter is less than six hundred words — bruh moment. lol. ilysm!