The Quidditch World Cup

Dazedly, you get up from the floor, Fred giving you a hand. As you walk to your tent space you dust yourself off and crack a joke about forests on your way past the trees (you knew a lot of jokes, thanks from Fred and George).

You and the twins had held back, this way you guys didn't have to do any work setting up the tent. Unfortunately (or fortunately, in Ginny's opinion), George was called by Mr Weasley to help throw the tent sheet over the poles, so it was just you and Fred.

"You have dirt on your face."

"Haha, very funny."

"No, seriously." Fred gently wiped the dirt from your left cheek with his thumb, and you felt your cheeks and ears go red at his tender touch.

"Uh, thanks."

"No problem."

You walked to the tents, where the rest of the group were getting acquainted to Mr Ludo Bagman; but based on his gambling and such you had a bad feeling about him.

After having dinner at a muggle fire, you settled on the top bunk of the girls tent (Ginny was afraid of heights).

In a monotone, Ginny whispered beneath you. "Y/N, you and Freddie, ay? He touched your face." She and Hermione giggled.

"What? No, no, no. Fred and I are just friends."

But you had to ask yourself, were you? The more time you spent around him, the more nervous you got. Just speaking about him made you blush; you sure were glad that it was dark.

"Well, maybe you don't, but I ship it." You could hear Ginny turned on her side with an air of satisfaction and conclusion.

"Whatever. Good night."

And you went to bed, excited for the match the next day.

. . .

"You did WHAT?!?!" You said furiously.

"I said Fred and I gambled our money with Ludo Bagman over the match."

"George, I told you I don't trust that guy."

"Well, sorry then, but what's done is done."

"Ugh." You stab your finger in George's chest. "But if you lose all your money, that's-" poke "your-" poke "fault-" another poke.

"Alright alright, yeesh. Sound like mother." George laughed but you just shook your head.

"Alright, dad says we're in top box, so that's all the way up." You and Bill exchanged glances, looked up the tower, and back at each other again. "Ideas?"

"I could do a summoning charm and bring my Nimbus 2000 here, but that would take ages; it's all the way back at The Burrow."

"Guess were gonna have to walk it."

"Ugh." You both say.

You trudge up the steps behind the rest of the Weasley's; the closest ones being Fred (two steps ahead of you) and Bill (five steps ahead of you).

Then, you hear a laugh, turn, and someone bumps your shoulder.

"Hey!"

"You should of moved out of the—" He stopped, his platinum blonde hair standing on end. "Y/L/N." He nods at you.

"Malfoy." You nod back at him, then his dad who was standing behind you.

You see, there is more than just one well-respected wizarding family. The Malfoy's are one, and your another. Because of this, you weren't really allowed to be mean to Draco, in fact, you were supposed to be friends (you had had so many outings with him and his family, that if you had liked them they'd be your second family too).