Tales Of A Teenage Girl

A/n: watch everyone hate me after this

. . .

No.

You could do it.

No you couldn't.

It hurt too much.

Cmon, of course you can!

You took off your necklace (from Harry) and your bracelet (from Fred).

Or at least, you attempted to.

You let out a cry and collapsed onto your bed.

"I can't do this." You say aloud, your voice thick of tears.

"Y/N, you've been trying to take off that damn jewelry for an hour now." Says one of your dorm-mates.

"Leave her alone, she's got boys on her mind." Another one said.

"I thought she was bisexual." Said another.

"She is, but she's got boys on her mind." Replied the second one.

You were too torn to bother to remember their names.

"She really must be in a tough situation, she's not even replying to us with her usual retort." Says the fourth.

"I AM in a tough situation!" You moan, taking refuge under the covers.

"Y/N," Said the first one, a little bit softer than before, "whats going on with that jewelry?"

"Marrygmivemitmome." You said from under the covers so that everything was muffled.

She pulled the sheet off you and put her hand on her hip.

"What did you say?" Said Angelina.

"Harry gave it to me." You moaned, tugging at your necklace that still remained on your neck.

"So? I thought you didn't like him that way."

"I don't, but he does. What's he going to think when I tell him that Fred's my boyfriend?"

"If he's really your brother-from-another-mother, he'll be supportive."

"But. He'll. Still. Be. Upsetttttttt." You whine like a child who wanted to get both the toys in the store and could only get one.

"If you like him so much, than dump Fred."

"But—but I can't! We only just got together, and that'll ruin everything, and—and I don't want him to be upset either."

Angelina sighed and sat by you on your bed.

"Y/N, who gave you that bracelet?"

"Fred."

Angelina let out out another heavy sigh.

"Girl, I think you need to address both these relationships; asap."

You sigh and lean your head against Angelina's shoulder and the rest of your dorm-mates surround you and hug you.

"I just—what if I don't tell Harry?"

"You have too, you don't want him finding out the hard way." Says dorm-mate number two.

"Then what if—what if Fred and I keep our relationship a secret?"

"That could work," Says dorm-mate number three, "But you should just take your relationship down one level."

"To what? Friends who are awkward?" You sniffle.

"No, friends with benefits. You know, kiss him every now and then, don't put any labels on it..." Trails dorm-mate number four.

"That—that could work," You said, sniffling again. "But—but—" You explode into another fitful of tears.

Man, you were glad your dorm-mates were so supportive.

. . .

The next day, you felt a lot better getting everything out of your system.

"Thank you guys so much, you guys are the best dorm-mates ever." You say as they all wake up and get ready.

"Of course!" Says dorm-mate number two; Alicia.

"We know you'd do the same for us." Angelina says.

"You've done the same for us." Smiles dorm-mate number three; Katie.

"We know we're the best." Smirks dorm-mate number four; Danielle as she buttons her robes.

They head out to breakfast one by one, but you just stay in your bed.

You still weren't feeling the best, though.

Around thirty minutes later, Angelina storms down the stairs to your dorm.

"Why the hell aren't you at breakfast?" She says in an annoyed tone.

"I-I don't think breakfast is the best idea."

"You need to eat."

"I was hoping you'd bring my food up for me—"

"Bullshit! If you want food, you go get it."

"I don't really want food, I want ice cream—"

"Don't expect me to get that either, your highness."

"But, Angelina—" You whine, but she puts her finger up to silence you.

"No buts. I know why your avoiding the Great Hall, and it's for an extremely shitty reason."

She starts to storm back out of the room.

"Angelina! Wait!"

"What?!"

"Are they serving ice cream?"

"No, Y/N."

She left.

God, since when did my mom get here?

. . .

Um I have no clue what to do next lol
I hope you liked this chapter (even though it was very short) it was meant to be relatable and even though for me it's three am I'm still gonna waste my time telling you two 'amazing' fun facts about this story bc I have no life

Fun fact 1:

At first I was going to have Fred and Y/N break up and say it'd be better if they were just friends but then I decided that them being together only sparks up problems for Y/N and not him so that was scrapped almost immediately lol

Fun fact 2:

Then I was going to have insights on what Harry and Fred were doing that night but then I decided that was dumb and wayyyyy too cringey for me lol

(Also these fun facts are just an excuse for me not having a preview lmao)

Btw since it's three am I've lost all of my fake seriousness that I use for a/n but whatever lol

Anyways since I doubt anyone will read this in time so that there's no other chapter uploaded yet I hope you enjoyed and look forward to my next chapter!