𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 | " 𝙾𝚑 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚐𝚘𝚍 𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝙱𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚜𝚑. "

Joe.

We ended staying up all night in the living room, as per Rami's demand.

Just after we had dinner (Lucy made a curry, that's right) Rami rushed upstairs and straight to Gwil and I's rooms to grab pillows and blankets, yelling Lucy to open the Netflix app on the TV to get all Disney movies she could find while I do dishes. Don't you find it weird that dudes and gals ranges from 25 to 29 enjoy these kind of stuff? Well one thing I know is that this is something we grew up with that Gen Z maybe don't want to do because of the technology they have infront of them.

Not like I don't like the idea of people depending on technology, I'm actually a fan of social medias. But I still want the human interaction. Face to face. FaceTime would do. But physical contact and affection is just something. Eh, you know what I mean.

I'm in the middle of both sides.

Lucy's still asleep when I woke up, her back facing Rami as the latter had his legs wrapped around my waist. It isn't awkward for us, though. Rami is clingy as fuck, awake or not and Lucy doesn't mind at all.

I immediately went to get my phone from the DVD shelf, snapping a photo of our situation and sending it to Gwilym.

image.jpg
good morning from your gay bff and couple of the year.
Sent 07:09 ✔️

Gwily
Bold of you to assume I'm jealous.
Received 07:09

I was already typing my reply when I received another text from him.

Gwily
Yes. I'm jealous BASTARDS I'M COMING HOME
Received 07:10

I wheezed as I continue typing, Rami stirred beside me and tossed around, hugging Lucy from the back which I awed in admiration. Wow, I'm really hopeless romantic.

YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE WHAT CAUSED ME TO DO THIS. also, I did groceries so we have stocks until next week. don't be mad now
Sent 07:10 ✔️

Gwily
Did you shit on yourself when I'm out?

Clean your room

You have until today or I will burn your things when I get home

Yes not mad but clean your room Joseph it's nasty
Received 07:11

He types like that, sending every sentence one a time so you might as well wait for a minute or two to make sure he had sent everything he wants to say before you attempt to reply. You wouldn't want to delete what you've done just because he would send something completely different and you want to smack him with his own phone.

I will clean it yes now go to sleep it's late there.
Sent 7:12 ✔️

Gwily
Good good

I'll sleep now you also clean the backyard

Gnight.

You guys take care don't make Ram eat raddish again

Kiss Rami and Lucy for me
🖤
Received 7:12

I didn't have the chance to reply because a hand snatched my phone before I could even react. It's Lucy reading my exchange of messages with Gwilym and Rami nosing himself as well.

Oh god they thought I'm texting someone.

"Why are you smiling while texting Gwily?" Rami asked, yawning right after as he stretched his small frame.