𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 | " 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚢 𝚖𝚢 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎. "

Joe.

And our lips connected.

Neither of us moved, I don't want to move. I don't want to be the one to take the first step. THIS IS MY FUCKING FIRST KISS.

I felt his warm hand caressing my left cheek, his face moving slowly towards me— he moved away ever so slightly, his eyes meeting mine in the middle. Forgive but his eyes is going to make me give in my virginity.

"Plump and pretty." He whispered softly, connecting his lips to mine once again. This time I didn't hold back, clearly he made the move and not me. He called me pretty, goodness the butterflies in the stomach are real and they're all over my system. His finger began tracing my jaw as I melt into his touch. Our lips moving in unison, it wasn't torrid nor slow.

It was passionate and soft.

I placed my hand around his neck, pulling him closer to me. He didn't move though, instead he pulled me to him— making me seat in between his thighs.

I couldn't explain the feeling, but for fuck's sake I could this all day. His touches, his lips, his breath hitching every time we pull apart and kissed more.

I was the first one to pull away completely, overdramatically gasped for air as I rest my forehead against his. He's catching his breath as well, but his orbs are fixated on me.

"You know what?" I said between inhale and exhales.

"Mhm?" He should stop. He should stop being hot or else I will fuck him right here.

"That's my first kiss." I admitted, heat rushing upwards and to my cheeks. I shut my eyes off.

"Look at me, Joey." He placed his finger under my chin, holding it upward. I obeyed and met his glowing eyes, not the scary type. He's magical.

"It's an honour to be your first kiss." He said, pecking my parted lips once more. The butterflies flew around again. Can you die from this?!

But that gave me the confirmation that I wasn't infact his first kiss. I bet he's been kissed by a more attracted man before. Or even a girl. Oh my god, he's been kissed by a girl.

"You're my first kiss, silly."

My eyes widened and stared at him. Did I just say it out loud?

"Joey, you need to stop talking your thoughts loud. What if that's one dirty joke." It earned him a slap in the thigh. "Aw!"

"You don't talk to me like that, Benjamin."

"Call me by my name again."

"Excuse me?"

"Call me by my name, it gives me chills. The good one." He held my hand in between his, rubbing his thumb across the back of my palm soothingly.

"Benjamin."

"Joey."

I beamed to the nickname, gosh. I covered his face with my free hand because I realized there's no way he'll let go of the other. "Stop being adorable."

"Couldn't help it when I'm around you."

"Oh my god, you're so cheesy!" I squealed and it made him giggle.

Our laughs toned down and now the peaceful silence ruled the entire place. You will hear some birds chirping and the wind is strong enough to give us comfort. We kept the same position for a few minutes, possibly ten.

"Joey?"

I looked over him with my reddened face. "What?" It ended up sounding like my adolescent self.

"Can I take you out on a date?"

I nearly died when he asked me the question, god damnit he's so cute. I bit my lower lip and nods. "I thought this is a date but sure. I'd like you to take out on a date."

He smiled so hard that he started peppering my hand with kisses. "Thank you, thank you." He scooted closer and kisses me. "Thank you, Joey."

I poked the top of his nose with my finger. "No, thank you."

—••

Joe.

I didn't know who screamed louder— Lucy or Rami.

Ben decided to leave his car on the sidewalk of the cliff and insisted on walking hand in hand, which I didn't mind but what I didn't expect is when he kissed me when we're infront of our house. Of course, Lucy and Rami were peaking through the windows and screamed so loud, followed by a heavy thud and an "fucking hell!" from Rami.

We both decided to ignore it then Ben asked me if he could call me later. I feel like a fucking teenager and the way he shows his affection is quite fascinating. He's treating me like a girl.

And I love that feeling.

I opened the door and saw Rami laying on the floor, his hand holding his head while Lucy rushed towards the living room with an ice pack. "The fuck happened?"

"He fell on the couch and hit his head against the table corner when he saw Ben kissed—" Lucy screamed again and threw the ice pack infront of Rami's face, attacking me violently with her hands on my shoulder and begin shaking me.

"You're hurting me! Lucy!"

"What happened?!"

"He asked me if he could take me on a date—"

"You're dating him?!" Rami yelled, with the icepack now in his head.

"Not sure though—"

"He's courting you, bastard!" Gwilym popped out of nowhere with a victorious smile on his face.

"What?"

"That's what old-fashioned boys do, they pursue the person they like! Unlike nowadays, sliding through fucken' DMs." Gwilym began ranting about how dating nowadays is gross and risky for people.

No wonder he's still single like me.

Well, not sure if I'm still single.

𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐚𝐚𝐚𝐚𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐭𝐟 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞—