𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 |"𝙸 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚍 𝚋𝚘𝚢𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍."

Joe.

"Ben said he couldn't wait til you wake up so he had to leave these to me. He's rushing to work." I immediately beamed at the freshly picked daisies Gwilym had in his hands. I remember those flowers, those ones from the little garden of his grandma.

I just melted inside.

"Thanks." I took them from his hands to adore more, taking my usual seat as Gwilym put my bowl of cereals and fruits infront of me.

"You're fucking blushing." Gwilym nudged me on the side before leaving the kitchen. I woke up late, I admit. Ben and I were up til two am just talking on the phone, I don't even remember what time did I fall asleep but when I woke up and check my phone— he spammed me with texts. Remind me to give them a scroll because I really didn't read them. I just made sure they're from Ben before going downstairs.

It's been a month of him "courting" me and honestly my feelings for him grew more and more each day to the extent I'm just waiting waiting for the stupid sweetest question to be asked.

He surely know his way to the tingles around my body.

"Wait—" Gwilym stopped in the middle of the hallway. "Did you say work?" I just thought of the whole phrase he said now because I was too busy admiring the flowers.

"Yeah. He got the job, didn't he tell you?" My smile faded into frown.

"No, he didn't—"

"That's bullshit. Check your phone." Gwil swayed his hand to dismiss me and went upstairs while I search for my phone.

I know he applied as PE teacher at Gwilym's work but he never mentioned he got it. Or did he—

Benjamin 💕

Goodmorning, ginger. :)
Wake up! It's Monday!
I gotta rush btw I might not be able to walk you to work.
Received 7:02

Benjamin 💕

I got the job hehe.
It's my first day at school I'm excited.
Received 7:07

HOLYSHIT YOU GOT THE JOB
SKSKSKS IM SO PROUD OF YOU
I JUST WOKE UP IM SORRY BUT
GOODLUCK YOU CAN DO IT SKSKSKS
I love the flowers. They're as pretty as you. 💕
Sent 7:08✓

My face heated at the thought of him being able to pick the flowers from the river before going to work and I can't contain my smile, I look stupid I know. But I can't help it! Everything is just too good that I feel myself glowing.

He's been talking about the position he wants ever since Gwilym offered his help to get the job. He said being a teacher was his second choice if he failed the military exam. Oh I can only imagine how happy he is now— doing what he loves. He loves football— Hyde Park High School won the football league championship for three years now— technically he's going to be one of the coaches for fottba since he applied for PE department.

Can I just say that I feel like a proud boyfriend?

Oh god I'm blushing even more what the fuck.

"You look stupid." I glared at Gwilym as he ties his shoes, already ready for work. "You're talking to yourself, eat your fucken' breakfast because you're late."

I made a face to annoy his early morning motherly rant but obeyed him. I still can't believe Ben's not unemployed now, not that I mind that because come on— his previous job is exhausting and I can understand if he decided to get some rest before trying out another field. I'm just so proud of him.

I heard Gwilym bid goodbye which I only acknowledged by a nod, my mouth is full of food— don't talk when your mouth is full.

Now that I'm alone, I decided to take a picture of the daisies in my hand and upload it on Instagram. I haven't updated my account for two months now. Then I took them off from being bundled up together and placed them in the vase in the middle of the kitchen counter. I changed the water too because I don't want to go home later just to see these all wilted.

I put my phone down after so I can finish eating, my work doesn't start until ten so I still have plenty of time. But then my phone beeped and I got excited. Well, I thought it was Ben so my heart started racing like it always does when I think about the boy but it wasn't him.

It's a private message on Instagram from someone I wasn't expecting to talk to me. I quickly tapped the new message and read it, my mouth agape in both shock and confusion.

I just got the chills.

𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐬.