1. Some people are Yuck as Fuck

I'm writing the reader as bisexual, the only love interest is Frank, but it's just the way I'm planning this story. If you have a problem with that then there's no one stopping you from leaving.

Yes. Chapters are all Gerard's tweets
Fight me

Y/N's P.O.V.

I pulled my leather jacket on over my flannel shirt and looked myself over in the mirror. I had to admit I looked pretty damn good.
My black skinny jeans went well with my new black and white converse, which also went well with the rest of my outfit. I had a simple black t-shirt on, layered with one of my many plaid shirts and my favourite leather jacket. My black beanie sat on my head, finishing off the look with a simple necklace.
Today was a good day.
It felt like a good day.
What could go wrong?

"Y/N, you're going to be late to school!" My mother yelled and I groaned. Oh yeah, school.
My mood dropped immediately and I left my room, going downstairs.
"You know where you're going, right?"

"Mom, I've moved school not states." I rolled my eyes and my mother nodded.

"Well, I'll be gone before you get back, so don't forget your keys." She said.
"This business trip should probably only take a few days, I'll be back before the weekend." She said and I nodded.
"I'll see you in a few days, call if you need anything." She kissed my head and I grabbed my bag I prepared last night, before leaving.

"See you in a few days." I muttered as I closed the door. The cool air woke me up a little as I began the walk to my new school. I'm a senior, it's not like I wanted to change schools in my last year.
Well, at least this school couldn't be much worse than my last.
It only took me around 10 minutes to reach the building and another 5 to go in and locate the reception. I was given a timetable and the woman told me wait until she could find someone to show me around.

"No, Gerard. I would rather rip my eyes out." A blonde haired, glasses wearing boy said as he approached the reception, a taller dark haired boy following shortly behind.

"What can I help you two with?" The woman asked, giving the boys a distasteful look. The darker haired boy wore a Nirvana shirt and I smiled to myself a little. At least some people in this hellhole have a decent taste in music.

"My brother is an idiot and needs a new timetable." The blonde boy said, whereas the black haired kid dropped down into the seat next to me.

"You're new... name?" He asked and I looked at him. He had a proud smirk on his face and his eye liner was on point.

"Y/N L/N." I said with disinterest. He seemed cool, but I wasn't here to make friends. I was here to get this school year over with, so I wouldn't have to resit it next year.

"I'm Gerard Way and this is my little brother Mikey." He said and I glanced at the blonde boy, who was glaring at his brother.

"Gerard, leave her alone, she's clearly not interested." He said and the receptionist muttered something along the lines of 'smart girl'.
Mikey gave her a short glare and took the timetable from her.
"Thanks, Gerard let's go." The boys left, but not before Gerard winked at me and slipped me some paper with his phone number on it.

"You want to keep away from the Way brothers and their little friend group. Trouble makers, the lot of them." The receptionist said in a stuck up tone. Somehow that only made me want to interact with them more.
"Ah, Mr. Stump, Mr. Wentz."

"What's up, Linda?" A brown haired boy asked with a smirk and holy shit, how did all of these guys get their eyeliner perfect?
"Who's this?"

"Miss L/N is new this year. She's a senior like you two and I was hoping you could help her out today?"

"Yeah, of course!" The fedora wearing boy grinned.
"We were just walking around anyway."

"I'm Pete and this is Patrick." The more emo of the two introduced.
"Do you mind if I look at your timetable?"

"Y/N L/N." I picked up my bag and passed the boys the paper.

"Oh, that's awesome, you're in most of our classes." Patrick said happily and his innocent smile was almost contagious.