33. I think I'm allergic to clean clothes

Y/N's P.O.V.

"You're overthinking it." Frank said, amusement thick in his tone.

"I looked like shit at the airport and I want to make a good second impression." I pouted and he chuckled, standing up and going over to the closet. He picked a few things out and passed them to me, pressing a small kiss to my head.

"Get dressed, we're leaving soon." He left the room and I changed into the outfit he had picked out, impressed at how well it fit together. I pulled on my beanie and my shoes, before going downstairs.

"Fuck You

"Fuck You." I mumbled as he smirked at me.

"See? You look great." I stuck my tongue out at him and he laughed, taking my hand and pulling me out of his house. 
We got into his car and I stayed quiet, unsure of what to say.
We had really jumped into this relationship thing and last time that didn't end well. No, this time things had gone faster. It hadn't even been a week and we had slept together, twice. I'd have to bring it up somehow, not today.
"You okay?"

"Yeah, I was just lost in thought." I forced a smile, but Frank saw through it.

"They'll love you. You know that, right?" I nodded my head and the car stopped. Frank took my hand and kissed my knuckles, before killing the engine and getting out of the car. I followed him and once we got there, Ray opened the door with a grin.

"Frank and Y/N are here!" He called and let us inside. There were more people than I was expecting, adults and kids. Hell, I saw a few teenagers.

"Great, the birthday girls are taking a quick nap." Jamia smiled and I nodded in understanding.
"I love that outfit, it's very punk rock."

"Y/N spent ages picking it out, worried you wouldn't like it. She eventually settled on something and I had to remind her that you wouldn't mind." Frank smiled and I felt my cheeks burn.

"Yeah? Well I think you look awesome. It's very... Frank." She laughed.
"Anyway, everyone here is family or friends of family. Why don't you go and mingle whilst I steal your boyfriend for a short while."

"Yeah." I muttered and Frank kissed my head as he followed her towards the kitchen.
I went and sat down on the sofa, surprised to find a grumpy looking Mikey and Gerard.
"God, who killed a puppy and made you watch?" I asked and Gerard pouted.

"Bandit wanted to play with the other kids more than me." He said, completely seriously.
I looked at Mikey.

"I just don't want to be here. Too many people, screaming kids, bad music. Every song is Kids Bop." He muttered and I moved to sit in between them.

"Gerard, why don't you play with Bandit and let the other kids get involved?" I suggested and his eyes lit up as he disappeared.
"Mikes, I need advice. Helping me might distract you or whatever."

"Shoot." He looked at me, perking up slightly.

"Frank and I are going too quickly and I'm worried something bad is going to happen. Like last time." I sighed.

"Y/N, last time you were teenagers and you got tattoos together." Mikey reminded me.
"I doubt you're going that fast."

"Really? Because I feel like it is." I muttered.
"What am I supposed to do?"

"Tell him. After you leave here. For now, grab a soda and relax a little." I raised an eyebrow and suddenly Gerard ran back in, holding a giggling Bandit.
"Gee, what the frick are you doing?" Mikey asked with a sigh.

"Bandit didn't want to play anymore so I saved her." Gerard grinned proudly.
"Bandit, this is auntie Y/N. She's uncle Frank's girlfriend."
I shot Mikey a look and he just sat there with an amused smirk as Gerard handed me his child.

"Hey, baby girl." I smiled and she laughed.
My chest ached, a constant reminder that I could never have this. Finn loved to remind me of that. I could never have my own kids, I could barely look after myself some days. How was I supposed to look after a small version of me and someone else?
"She's adorable."

"And all yours, for just $99." Gerard glared at his little brother and I laughed a little.

"Mikey did you have to? Really?" He whined.

"She even comes with a free toy!" Mikey added and I rolled my eyes as Gerard tried to lean over Bandit and hit his brother.